Can wvw get another round of bans for people running third party software

It is rampant.

It is ridiculous.

I'm currently in a T1 match.  I was neither attacking nor defending, and just happened to be walking by.  Watched the overall point leaders tag (who I was shadowing to report movement), walk straight though the unbroken SMC walls, straight inside, and then come back out and port their entire zerg straight to lord.  The mithril rank chrono didn't even try to hide their exploiting.  The defenders managed to push them out a bunch of times over the next hour, but this is beyond absurd levels of blatant cheating.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rider.6024 said:

They most likely glitched rather than hacked 

staff #2 for mez can get to the side of almost any wall or gate 

Wasn't staff 2. saw them multiple times walk right through the wall (no clip) like the wall wasn't there.  They had no trouble walking up the wall stairs when they chose to.

Edited by Ubi.4136
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i never saw that, and i'm also doomed to be in two t1 servers 😛

the chance is sadly very high that u just missed the obligatory thief hiding for hours inside inner SM and that pepe then ports 1 mesmer, who then ports 2 more and they port the rest... not too crazy, supercommon sight.

and thief portals are very silent, not doing the BUBUBUBBU portal of mesmer - sound. so yeee idk

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016
  • Confused 4

20 minutes ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

i never saw that, and i'm also doomed to be in two t1 servers 😛

the chance is sadly very high that u just missed the obligatory thief hiding for hours inside inner SM and that pepe then ports 1 mesmer, who then ports 2 more and they port the rest... not too crazy, supercommon sight.

and thief portals are very silent, not doing the BUBUBUBBU portal of mesmer - sound. so yeee idk

I literally watched the guy, multiple times, ride a mount to the wall, dismount, physically walk through the wall (while having him targetted), walk to inner and walk through it, place a portal, run back to the outer wall and drop a portal outside.  I was just sitting outside the wall on my mount following their zerg around.  It was blatantly obvious this player was using third party software.

One of the other mesmers ran up to the wall on his mount, and just appeared inside inner without ever getting off of his mount.  He just ported through both outer and inner without ever dismounting.

Edited by Ubi.4136
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ubi.4136 said:

I literally watched the guy, multiple times, ride a mount to the wall, dismount, physically walk through the wall (while having him targetted), walk to inner and walk through it, place a portal, run back to the outer wall and drop a portal outside.  I was just sitting outside the wall on my mount following their zerg around.  It was blatantly obvious this player was using third party software.

One of the other mesmers ran up to the wall on his mount, and just appeared inside inner without ever getting off of his mount.  He just ported through both outer and inner without ever dismounting.

was he WALKING thru the wall? Or did he just appear behind the wall? I have never heard of cheats that let you noclip... but i have seen alot of people teleport over walls with cheats.

3 minutes ago, Dopamine.6324 said:

yea seen few ppl teleport hacking and not just low rank, one was mithril rank spectre. one time managed to zerg kill him so he just ported undermap to ress himself

teleporthacks are not really new. i posted a few videos of people teleporthacking in these forums already. This dude however claims that there is people using noclip... which is not possible i think.

If you want i can send you the link to the videoxD its pure comedy :D:D a Reaper desperatly tries to 1v1 me and is using teleporthacks completly blatantly, but still manages to die himself xD the second he is about to die he teleports away.

Edited by Sahne.6950

There is a bug where for some reason, destroyable walls don't load in for a player and you can just walk through them. 

Had it happen for me twice already. 

Has been a thing for years now but it's extremely rare. 

Maybe that chronk knows how to trigger it? 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281

4 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

There is a bug where for some reason, destroyable walls don't load in for a player and you can just walk through them. 

Had it happen for me twice already. 

Has been a thing for years now but it's extremely rare. 

Maybe that chronk knows how to trigger it? 

This was a thing some while back... didnt they fix it?

ye i had that bug dan described myself as well. was really fun and totally op. u could burst enemies and then just walk away through the wall like some labyrinth shadow

and i accidently got shadowstepped under that map one time. and one time into the bridge at lowlands (EBG green side)

if those are unfixed and people figure out how to abuse it, it's a bug still and not necessarily a third party software thing

• Haha 1

Can we stop referring to cheat tools as "third party software", literally everything you have installed that isn't from Microsoft is third party, and it only serves to confuse people when referred to like that. Just call it what it is, cheats.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:58 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

This  happens all the time to  me when i teleport back to the keep while i was on the other side of the map cuz my pc is too slow to load the stuff in time.

But i cant walk through, i hit the invisble wall and stop there

On 5/10/2022 at 10:23 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

I have never heard of cheats that let you noclip..

You need like spend 0.5 seconds with google (hopefully this answer wont trigger moddy-chan)