jade bot module question

can i unequip jade bot module(service chip/sensor array)?

ok thanks whats fast way to switch between module for different characters?  seem like i need a jade bot workbench, is there a personal one, like the instant bank access etc.

Edited by weaponwh.9810

27 minutes ago, weaponwh.9810 said:

ok thanks whats fast way to switch between module for different characters?  seem like i need a jade bot workbench, is there a personal one, like the instant bank access etc.

A guild can add a Jade Bot workbench to a guildhall... that's probably the easiest and cheapest way to get a "personal one".

The Thousand Seas Pavilion has a Jade Bot workbench too... But you need to buy a special pass to get there...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thousand_Seas_Pavilion_Pass

Edited by GODh.3892
typos
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dante.1508 said:

No its for you guildhall which is dumb, should have been a home instance.

Why is that dumb? I  think it's easy to go to your guildhall, use the workbench and then leave your guildhall to go back to where you were in the game. It's probably easier than adding 1 to your home instance (unless you don't want to be part of a guild)...

Edited by GODh.3892
typos
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GODh.3892 said:

Why is that dumb? I  think it's easy to go to your guildhall, use the workbench and then leave your guildhall to go back to where you were in the game. It's probably easier than adding 1 to your home instance (unless you don't want to be part of a guild)...

Its dumb because everyone buys it thinking its a home instance thing and its wasting money on players as the guildhalls already have it.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6

2 minutes ago, Dante.1508 said:

Its dumb because everyone buys it thinking its a home instance thing and its wasting money on players as the guildhalls already have it.

Who is this everyone?

Also has there ever been anything in the game, that is designated as a decoration, which can be used for the home instance?  No.  Decorations have been for guild halls.

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Really? Tbh i have never heard of decorations for home instance (only nodes and cats)....

Edited by GODh.3892
typos
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, weaponwh.9810 said:

Aberstone (rank 4 I guess) has the workstation at the crafting "district". Kaineng city has one at the jade training bots place. Direct at the waypoint.

On 5/29/2022 at 12:46 PM, mythical.6315 said:

Who is this everyone?

Also has there ever been anything in the game, that is designated as a decoration, which can be used for the home instance?  No.  Decorations have been for guild halls.

Many of the guildies have wasted money on it..

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Many of the guildies have wasted money on it..

So we go from everyone to “many of the guildies”.  How many is “many of the guildies”?

Also note the second part of my post where I said that no home instance item has ever been labeled as a decoration. A decoration has been for guild halls and the item is clearly labeled as a decoration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

So we go from everyone to “many of the guildies”.  How many is “many of the guildies”?

Also note the second part of my post where I said that no home instance item has ever been labeled as a decoration. A decoration has been for guild halls and the item is clearly labeled as a decoration. 

I've never bought a decoration in my life, i never even knew players could buy stuff for guildhalls, honestly the whole idea seems stupid as only guild leaders can make guildhalls pretty.. So whats the point.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I've never bought a decoration in my life, i never even knew players could buy stuff for guildhalls, honestly the whole idea seems stupid as only guild leaders can make guildhalls pretty.. So whats the point.

No true everyone with the right premission can make guild halls pretty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

You can decorate away in my guild as much as you want. 
Has quite a few decorations available, it's also a clean slate as all decorations were cleared cuz of the recent guild hall change.

No one decorated it professionally or caused havoc by removing decorations in previous guild hall so I never locked the decoration permissions 

• Haha 1