The lousy state of T1 (video of mass feeding and collusion to avoid t1)

jul.7602

Not adding anything to the discussion, but just wanted to let you know that Currentweeks T3 in EU is HORRIBLE.

we (FSP + GH) had Queues of over 20 on all maps yesterdy, except Desert but who plays desert anyways, while the others were practicly not there at all. We were outnumbering the other servers 3 to 1 (idk have not counted, but it is crazy this week).... HORRIBLE.

better luck next week i guess.... no WvW for me... there is simply no enemys at all.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1

EU is built up completely different than NA. t1 EU are only karmatrains, t4-5 EU are numberwise extremly empty...  t3 and t2 exchange with content and karmatraining

@Karagee.6830 well, the thing is half gandara is on other servers also. so ofc its dead - and EU cannot currently sustain the numbers of servers and tiers. pugs always flock to the highest populated servers, making them full/veryhigh - easy farming content kinda is the light that lures the moths

the ppt system itself is simply very problematic, as is the balance chances. when i started in 2019, kills gone fast and small groups / good pugs could easily wipe casual ppt groups swiftly.

now? u have ppt zergs on warclaws, moving onto keeps faster than the keep even gets tagged nor the outnumbered triggers as marker. and u have to coordinate spikes really well, because like 80% damage of the regular dps classes got simply removed for "balance" reasons

ergo, anets balancing unbalanced the basic balance further. it made numbers more decisive and therefore encouraged stacking numbers to be able to easily ppt. nice.

______

and sorry to say, but all the ppt ktrain servers deserve to be unlinked. while i do agree, the unlinked ones shouldn't be always the same (like double unlinks should be prevented), you bring this over yourself. get a link -> ppt 24/7 -> get unlinked again, is what deso and gandara do for quite some time

besides, the system with only 4 EU tiers was probably more "fair", as in a system that has links, unlinked is kinda problematic. maybe anet really planned to do this "steam release", where they would have had more servers necessary or sth alike. but there's no further info on this anyways i think

then again, link system overall is toxic and shouldn't exist in the first hand

and also again: the ppt system itself is a big problem.

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/20/2022 at 11:33 AM, Mabi black.1824 said:

When you log in and start playing this mode, you can only do two things: either kill someone or die because someone killed you. this is all k + d no theory just a fact.

If five people contribute to the death of one enemy, how many kills are generated and how many deaths? 5:1?

Edited by Svarty.8019
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

If five people contribute to the death of one enemy, how many kills are generated and how many deaths? 5:1?

I don't know for sure but I guess it counts 1 dead for one side and 1 kill for the other side.

with this logic the total of the dead of the 3 teams should be identical to the total of the kills always of the three teams. you can verify that k + k + k should be identical to d + d + d actually I saw that there is always a difference of about 5%. I do not know exactly how it is calculated.

Edited by Mabi black.1824