Chest of Loyalty - Skip

Hello!

I can't believe what just happened to me. Yesterday i picked Bag of Experience -> last but one from daily reward track. And today i received Bag of Mystic Coins the 1st in daily reward track. Completely skipped big Chest of Loyalty.

I'm really double checking.. I was checking alts that i play frequently. And no and no big chest for me this month. Before i open ticket. I want to be sure i don't missing something ? Has it happened to anyone ? Any idea what whast going on ?

Thanks for advices...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Did you check all inventories/bank for Chest of Loyalty?  You can use gw2efficiency to easily check your entire account. 

Thanks for tip. I did that. But no success. I guess it's time for contact support.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hey guys i should update this thread.. yesterday I raised ticket. GM responded me surprisedly fast. Like really right after i made it. In past it usually took few days to get response. So that was pleasant surprise. Anyway... Gm confirmed that i recieved chest. Even on which character.

About 2-3 days before accident i were talking to my sibling about games.Who play what currently. gw2 expansion good, swtor expansion bad etc.. I also offered her my laptop to take a brief look before buy.

On my defence. She declined to borrow it. But it turn out she did it anyway later. I don't have any passwords on laptop. Gw2 is on my task bar with autologin. And it just laying on my table while im not home.

At end it was totally my fault. But the positive thing is... Even though i'm using gw2efficiency for long time to check prices i never made acc with api key until now and ist amazing. I was always manually logging over my characters one by one to find some items. This is game changer for me. Thanks again for this tip. And sorry for two stacks of cunfusion.

SOLVED

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Luna.6203 said:

Hey guys i should update this thread.. yesterday I raised ticket. GM responded me surprisedly fast. Like really right after i made it. In past it usually took few days to get response. So that was pleasant surprise. Anyway... Gm confirmed that i recieved chest. Even on which character.

About 2-3 days before accident i were talking to my sibling about games.Who play what currently. gw2 expansion good, swtor expansion bad etc.. I also offered her my laptop to take a brief look before buy.

On my defence. She declined to borrow it. But it turn out she did it anyway later. I don't have any passwords on laptop. Gw2 is on my task bar with autologin. And it just laying on my table while im not home.

At end it was totally my fault. But the positive thing is... Even though i'm using gw2efficiency for long time to check prices i never made acc with api key until now and ist amazing. I was always manually logging over my characters one by one to find some items. This is game changer for me. Thanks again for this tip. And sorry for two stacks of cunfusion.

SOLVED

Thanks for updating, that explains things a lot. And a big +1 to using API on efficiency, I have 71 characters and when I left my endless gather tools on one and forgot who it could take me like 20mins just to find them before!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Luna.6203 said:

SOLVED

I'm glad you were able to figure it out!

Also I agree GW2efficiency is really useful. For a long time I didn't bother with it at all because I only heard it talked about as a farming/TP flipping site and didn't think it would be useful for me, but the ability to search all your characters and the bank at once is really helpful.

1 hour ago, Emberfoot.6847 said:

Or is it possible that you took the laurels? Sometimes I am so used to clicking whatever I usually do that I totally forget having done it.

A while ago a psychology professor told me sometimes when that happens it's not that you forgot, your brain never formed the memory in the first place. If you do the same thing in much the same way often enough your brain will basically go "hey, we have lots of memories of this, they're all nearly identical, we don't need a new one" and the memory won't even form.

Which is probably practical in one sense, because there's only so many things a person can remember, but not really ideal in the short-term. Apparently this is why when I was in college I'd sometimes find myself sitting on the bus not only unsure I'd put my bus pass back in the right pocket (I always had) but with no memory of anything that happened between the bus door opening and sitting down. It was only a few seconds and always basically the same, so after a while it just didn't stick.

(Although apparently this is not why I sometimes start making a cup of tea and then forget about it, because remembering you need to finish a task in future is a different type of memory.)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I'm glad you were able to figure it out!

Also I agree GW2efficiency is really useful. For a long time I didn't bother with it at all because I only heard it talked about as a farming/TP flipping site and didn't think it would be useful for me, but the ability to search all your characters and the bank at once is really helpful.

A while ago a psychology professor told me sometimes when that happens it's not that you forgot, your brain never formed the memory in the first place. If you do the same thing in much the same way often enough your brain will basically go "hey, we have lots of memories of this, they're all nearly identical, we don't need a new one" and the memory won't even form.

Which is probably practical in one sense, because there's only so many things a person can remember, but not really ideal in the short-term. Apparently this is why when I was in college I'd sometimes find myself sitting on the bus not only unsure I'd put my bus pass back in the right pocket (I always had) but with no memory of anything that happened between the bus door opening and sitting down. It was only a few seconds and always basically the same, so after a while it just didn't stick.

(Although apparently this is not why I sometimes start making a cup of tea and then forget about it, because remembering you need to finish a task in future is a different type of memory.)

That actually makes a lot of sense, I once made it across a couple main roads, two trains with a change in between and a walk to college, then as I walked in the door had a huge hit of "wait how did I get here?". I used to do that every day too, so checks out for sure. 

• Like 3