A big thanks

Grand Marshal.4098

• 1 month later...

May the valkyries light your way my brother of war.

Also Hotride’s suggestion is a good one, I always start my time on the game looking for duels in armi. Duels are peak content in this game rn. 

Edit; oh this is an old post, I was taking a break from the game a month ago. 

Edited by oscuro.9720

On 6/26/2022 at 5:08 AM, Pati.2438 said:

Come on guys warrior might be death now in pve. But they Buffed it in pvp so no hope lost just playing lb axe shield tactics and aoe bomb imobile enemys with longbow 3 spam and perma 25 Stacks might xd.

Nope! pve warrior has some life due to the new banners. It is PVP warrior who is kaput. Lack of super-speed, lack of mobility, lack of sustainability, lack of DAMAGE.

That is...unless you play bladesworn, of course! Then all of a sudden, everything is ok! (snort...)

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Nope! pve warrior has some life due to the new banners. It is PVP warrior who is kaput. Lack of super-speed, lack of mobility, lack of sustainability, lack of DAMAGE.

That is...unless you play bladesworn, of course! Then all of a sudden, everything is ok! (snort...)

Thats why I don't play anymore kek. 

Ofc people will then say, why be pn the forums if you dont play, that kind of straightforward and flawed thinking exists and you have seen it! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Pretty much what happens when devs balance around "high skill cap guardian/mesmer"

Instead of balancing around Warrior the old Warrior in pre-HoT 2015.

Better have an honest clean game than a power crept annoying 10000 cds to pay attention to game.

Guess money makes the world go round and just play cowardly op specs because money.

• Sad 2