Teaser for next Legendary variant?

Anyone seen the next one? Im assuming it's going in order of expansions so, Modremoth would be likely. We was promised some teasers before the actual release (although i've already seen all of them via discord).

Edited by Hadi.6025
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Hadi.6025 changed the title to Teaser for next Legendary variant?
13 hours ago, Hadi.6025 said:

Anyone seen the next one? Im assuming it's going in order of expansions so, Modremoth would be likely. We was promised some teasers before the actual release (although i've already seen all of them via discord).

We'll be able to see the new variant today, so we don't need to worry about teaser.
I agree tho, it's probably Mordremoth.

9 hours ago, Ultramex.1506 said:

I'm more hyped for required Mats teaser, just to see reddit/forum meltdown

Is there any real chance it will be different in pattern from the Zhaitan variants? That disappointment has already aged.

I can't imagine anyone is expecting they heard the feedback and have revamped it for the next variant.

No expectation, no uproar.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Is there any real chance it will be different in pattern from the Zhaitan variants? That disappointment has already aged.

I can't imagine anyone is expecting they heard the feedback and have revamped it for the next variant.

No expectation, no uproar.

Apparently I was wrong. They've reduced the research note cost to 1/4 of what it was.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Apparently I was wrong. They've reduced the research note cost to 1/4 of what it was.

And added a cost of 75 gold instead, which is actually more than the current equivalent of the 7500 research notes required before 😉 .

This doesn't really reduce the cost of the scale, but it certainly does reduce the tediousness of producing research notes.

39 minutes ago, Sporks.4395 said:

Do we get a refund on the research notes?

Would you be willing to pay 75 gold for those 7.5k research notes?

15 minutes ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

And added a cost of 75 gold instead, which is actually more than the current equivalent of the 7500 research notes required before 😉 .

This doesn't really reduce the cost of the scale, but it certainly does reduce the tediousness of producing research notes.

Would you be willing to pay 75 gold for those 7.5k research notes?

Yikes, I didn’t see that. 

• Confused 1