6 seconds alacrity is not suffcient

Saniyah.1984

2 hours ago, soulknight.9620 said:

Well that 1 extra second (2 with max bd) wont make a lot of difference in dps though. So mb now you can do 21-22k dps instead of 20k lol. 

Yeah for me it is around 5-10% more dps. But I actually choose to not change the build for now and just roll with the leeway in uptime until I really think it's too much.

I think it's time to finally have some runeset that combines condi dmg, burn and bleed.

Edited by Zunki.3916

2 hours ago, soulknight.9620 said:

Well that 1 extra second (2 with max bd) wont make a lot of difference in dps though. So mb now you can do 21-22k dps instead of 20k lol. 

It was 25.5k on Small Hitbox before without using lesser eles. The lower BD requirements are maybe 1.5-2k more DPS, which would be pretty respectable given other alacDPS builds got nerfed by the removal of banners/spirits as well and you gain DPS when running lesser eles and on any hitbox larger than the Special Forces Golem.

pulsing alac on overloads would be nice to counteract the whole "being able to be interupted and loose all possible alac you could give" thing. probably would make each application in sync with each damage tick as well as some at the very beginning.

would still like alac on auras too in a smaller amount.

Edited by crosknight.3041
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

7 sec is a bit better but i think most ppl want it split for an alacrity at the start and at the end of overload. I image they could only just buff duration due to turn over time for an hot patch.

This was a hotfix afterall. I guess maybe in the future they could introduce alac during an overload or some other mechanics.

21 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

7 sec is a bit better but i think most ppl want it split for an alacrity at the start and at the end of overload. I image they could only just buff duration due to turn over time for an hot patch.

Pulse could happen at some point in time. This, however, probably won't. Because of skill cancel shenanigangs. We had this in the past way too many times.

Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot for this thread i've learned a lot

What about heal alac ? Could it work ?

My thoughts : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGwEsEmpMC2CzhhxKxSeqt9C-zRRYVBVpGdcqlRiJQ1FgvfEBIBwlNw9PW8bzC-e

Celestial gear has been added for more boon duration and a bit of vitality but could be replaced by Magi

Would be happy to discuss !

Edited by Nercka.2695
  • Haha 1