Watch this

CeeJ.3752

so where are all the other big name streamers amidst all this? where are all the elitists and the supposed and so called top of the food chain warrior mains who claim everyone else is dumb and disconnected, and that we don't comprehend? is warrior still fine? do we comprehend? xD

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

and we thought it was bad before it went live. balance team never fail to disappoint, just when you thought you were already at the bottom of the barrel, you find there's a huge gaping hole with a bottomless pit. 

after i saw it live i just flipped. xD

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

At this point I think pulling in a random person off the street to do profession balance would've resulted in a better outcome...

Hey make sure you pull someone at least literate OK? I dont wanna get hurt once again.

• Haha 1

To be fair, warrior can provide 100% quickness uptime. Banners are actually not the main source of quickness for warrior, they are just small supplements.

The big majority of quickness from warrior is provided by the trait martial cadence and charge (warhorn 4)

• martial cadence: 30%-60% quickness uptime, depending on boon duration
  • charge (warhorn 4): 10%-25% quickness uptime, depending on boon duration and access to alacrity

Don't get me wrong, it still isn't great since it means that warrior has to invest alot to get to 100% quickness uptime compared to other classes. But the video makes it seem like banners are your main source of quickness, when they are actually not...

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, Kodama.6453 said:

To be fair, warrior can provide 100% quickness uptime. Banners are actually not the main source of quickness for warrior, they are just small supplements.

To be fair you are not being fair bruh one class provides 100 % quickness uptime with "VIPER" stats and one cant even achieve that without full boon duration and alacrity what the heck are you even talking about?

Dont even make me remind you that Warrior warhorn is the only weapon to deal NO DAMAGE at all, i guess you define that as making Warrior unique yes?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

so where are all the other big name streamers amidst all this? where are all the elitists and the supposed and so called top of the food chain warrior mains who claim everyone else is dumb and disconnected, and that we don't comprehend? is warrior still fine? do we comprehend? xD

You mean the saps that streamed with warrior but actually climbed with Anet's favorites behind the camera! They don't DARE show their face now. The writing is on the wall. The only people that can succeed and climb ranked pvp are not only insanely good, but also don't brag about it. They've too much integrity to tell an audience with a straight face that "warrior is viable!1!" even though they somehow clawed and climbed the torture gauntlet that is ranked on a warrior. Also, most have likely left!

I could also say the same for the "git gud" crowd. Where they at?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kurenai.6258 said:

To be fair you are not being fair bruh one class provides 100 % quickness uptime with "VIPER" stats and one cant even achieve that without full boon duration and alacrity what the heck are you even talking about?

Dont even make me remind you that Warrior warhorn is the only weapon to deal NO DAMAGE at all, i guess you define that as making Warrior unique yes?

I literally said that it is not good, because you have to invest way more into it to be 100% uptime compared to other classes. But warrior CAN achieve 100% uptime on quickness, if you take the skills I mentioned.

All I was pointing out was that the presentation in the video was dishonest, since it acted like banners were the only quickness source when they are not, they are not even the main source, they are just a supplement.

That habringer can provide 100% uptime with viper gear is also kitten, I never denied that in the first place, so I don't know why you are even getting mad at me here, but get off, I guess.

Also, you should try to make double checks before making statements like "warrior warhorn is the only weapon to deal no damage at all". Herald shield doesn't deal any damage, either.

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I literally said that it is not good, because you have to invest way more into it to be 100% uptime compared to other classes.

All I was pointing out was that the presentation in the video was dishonest, since it acted like banners were the only quickness source when they are not, they are not even the main source, they are just a supplement.

That habringer can provide 100% uptime with viper gear is also kitten, I never denied that in the first place, so I don't know why you are even getting mad at me here, but get off, I guess.

Also, you should try to make double checks before making statements like "warrior warhorn is the only weapon to deal no damage at all". Herald shield doesn't deal any damage, either.

My bad for not having enough knowledge for the class I have never touched.

Wheres the comparison between full dps build vs full boon duration build... ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kurenai.6258 said:

Wait. 

Is Warhorn actually the only weapon without dmg? 

Now that I think about it. It is, isn't it? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

Next expansion drops (5 years from now? who knows), whatever new garbage spec for war comes up. Streamer coverage now for pve, since no1 plays conquest anymore:

Streamers: "war is S tier dps"

Players: "but there is not even a dps build on the <current meta dps website>"

Streamers: "yeaaah... there are not enough top war players to play that build at high level of play..."

It sounds vaguely familiar... somehow...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

They were paid in gems to stay quiet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Creativity.3816 said:

They were paid in gems to stay quiet

no really, barely anything from anybody, doesn't it make you wonder? 🤣

i mean we even have some prominent people in stream talking down to the community, how there is a disconnect.

well we know now why a disconnect is inevitable, i mean look, they're so good at the game, as if its actually programmed for them.

i'm sorry we have many great and legit content creators out there, i hold some of them with a high regard of respect so don't take that comment literally. 

this whole debacle just is still affecting me strongly, i have been very invested in this game and the ones im referring to are evident labeling people as unskilled, bad, that there is a disconnect, like who are you people einstein? even if its true, the game is for everyone who bought it supposedly. and those who havent bought it.

makes me wonder where they are now. and why so quiet.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

and we thought it was bad before it went live. balance team never fail to disappoint, just when you thought you were already at the bottom of the barrel, you find there's a huge gaping hole with a bottomless pit.

Just because it's even worse now, doesn't mean it wasn't already disgustingly bad before the patch.

We already were below the bottom of the barrel. The fetid sink hole just got even deeper.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Next expansion drops (5 years from now? who knows), whatever new garbage spec for war comes up. Streamer coverage now for pve, since no1 plays conquest anymore:

Streamers: "war is S tier dps"

Players: "but there is not even a dps build on the <current meta dps website>"

Streamers: "yeaaah... there are not enough top war players to play that build at high level of play..."

It sounds vaguely familiar... somehow...

It's why I call out these community darlings. (I spare no-one) They don't know jack from a deck of cards. Streamer culture and its PR spin is RUINING games and needs to collapse. Especially those fly-by-night "content" creators that play the game for a year and think they know things.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

no really, barely anything from anybody, doesn't it make you wonder? 🤣

i mean we even have some prominent people in stream talking down to the community, how there is a disconnect.

well we know now why a disconnect is inevitable, i mean look, they're so good at the game, as if its actually programmed for them.

i'm sorry we have many great and legit content creators out there, i hold some of them with a high regard of respect so don't take that comment literally. 

this whole debacle just is still affecting me strongly, i have been very invested in this game and the ones im referring to are evident labeling people as unskilled, bad, that there is a disconnect, like who are you people einstein? even if its true, the game is for everyone who bought it supposedly. and those who havent bought it.

makes me wonder where they are now. and why so quiet.

LOVE that so-called "bastion of free speech" reddit for keeping hush-hush and slobbering the butt-cheeks of Snowcrows and their ilk.

• Haha 3