This is a fiesta

Zekent.3652

9 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I don't know you sent me mix signals .

You are telling me it will become clucnky

Then you go around about mobility creep and i should better using :using Esc >Shortbow 5>Target>use normal skills > while under attacked.

That why that piece of lovecraft Teapot is not making videos ...his on vacations and playing Shortbow Rev...

God dammit Teapot !

uhm!? what?

mixed signals?

okey let me get this straight.

The idea is bad because:

-It is not tackling the ACTUAL UNDERLYING PROBLEM. (the actual problem is the missing playercollision, thus you can run thru enemys and cancel their skills)

-your suggested backdrop is already present on other skills, and just about anyone can tell you that those skills feel clunky AS kitten!

-you were talking about a 600 yards leap.... that why i told you no ty we already have mobiltiycreep and clunky animations

-This change would be a nerf to shortbow Rev

-This is a L2P issue with some simple workarounds....  JUSt hold LMB, or detarget. (detargetting scorchrazor is the way to go, because without a target it functions completly diffrent, you can actually aim it this way!)

idk what to tell you rather than, your idea is NEVER going to happen. You just have to "git gud" and adept. I told you how to work your way around this "problem". Now you have to simply execute it.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

uhm!? what?

mixed signals?

okey let me get this straight.

The idea is bad because:

-It is not tackling the ACTUALY UNDERLYING PROBLEM.

-your suggested backdrop is already present on other skills, and just about anyone can tell you that those skills feel clunky AS kitten!

-you were talking about a 600 yards leap.... that why i told you no ty we already have mobiltiycreep and clunky animations

-This change would be a nerf to shortbow Rev

-This is a L2P issue with some simple workarounds....  JUSt hold LMB, or detarget. (detargetting scorchrazor is the way to go, because oyu can perfectly aim it this way.)

This is a the mix signals.

I always say that they should make it a 130-80 yard back-drop.

You say that will be come clucky like Eles.

I play Ele and see that cc is 600 yard range

Something doesn't add up here

And then you claim about mobility creep , while I say that i will remain in the area of the meele weapons

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

This is a the mix signals.

I always say that they should make it a 130-80 yard back-drop.

(We can make Scorsazor a 600 leap , if you want , i don't really have a problem with that .

excuse me!? AM I DREAMING!?😵

you said that and i said: no ty! we already have enough mobiltiy creep....  

you are joking, right..... right? the alzheimers is strong in you!

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

(We can make Scorsazor a 600 leap , if you want , i don't really have a problem with that .

excuse me!? AM I DREAMING!?

Yeah ..i said that we should make it 130yrads .

And you responded that it will clunky like Eles and i should play it .

And i joked that if you want we can make it 600yrds + up the damage of Rev auto to scale with Rampager.

For example let me copy paste the response i gave you 2-3 posts ago😛

33 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes ...i want scorchsazor to do a 80 yard back and then cast the 3/4 sec stun.

I will give the enemy 1 sec to react to my cc + the skill 5 wont feel some clunk

Its not , but this quality of life , will help the majority to play anged and they wont feel cluncky

This qol will make Shorbow rev the most Op character ?

Are you in the g1 devision as i am ?

Yeah.. a 80yard skill , will create powercreep

Coomon just tell me , are you by any chance played GW1  meele character and like War-Machine Guild you deems the game anti-meele at launch ? 😛

Yeah , an 80yard leap , while meele auto attacks have 130 yeard . Very L2P problem 😛 in my side

(You don't have to worry , not all casuals have the same skills as Teapot and can use magnificent this spec .I am struggling too with 50 games played + my skills have degrated for not playing 8 years .I am trying to be a jerk in Smite -Assualt and that piece of mod wont ban me...kitten )

• Confused 1

I just dont know whats going on here....

you are complaining about movementcancelling....    and thus we have to rework Scorchrazor!?

the problem is something completly diffrent here!  WHY REWORK SCORCHRAZOR? why this specific skill? you are not reasoning anything, nor are you listening whatsoever.... if the problem is movementrelated... why do we have to rework this specific skill, for this specific espec!? WHY ONLY RENEGADE? WHY SCORCHRAZOR!? what is going on?

I strongly believe you do not want to understand what the truely underlying problem is here. THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE SKILL SCORCHRAZOR! Its the fact you cant deal with someone using movementcancelling.

I even said how you can work your way around your perceived "problem"... but your just like: PLEASE ADD CLUNKY ANIMATIONS ON SKILLS THAT WORKED FINE FOR YEARS!!! THIS WILL IMPROVE THE GAME!!!

bruh :0    (sry caps but this has me fuming...)  in all honesty... adding a backdrop on Scorchrazor because you are getting movementcancelled is by far THE WORST idea, paired with the worst reasoning, i have heard in a looong time.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I just dont know whats going on here....

you are complaining about movementcancelling....    and thus we have to rework Scorchrazor!?

the problem is something completly diffrent here!  WHY REWORK SCORCHRAZOR? why this specific skill? you are not reasoning anything, nor are you listening whatsoever....

I strongly believe you do not want to understand what the truely underlying problem is here. THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE SKILL SCORCHRAZOR! ITS MOVEMENTCANCELING AND THE MISSING PLAYERCOLLISION!

I even said how you can work your way around your perceived "problem"... but your just like: PLEASE ADD CLUNKY ANIMATIONS ON SKILLS THAT WORKED FINE FOR YEARS!!! THIS WILL IMPROVE THE GAME!!!

bruh :0

bruh !

bra!

with 80 yard leap you wont loose anything , not create powercreep .

You can use the LGBT button to cast the skill without targeting

Common , we players in the gold1 should stay together.

Strong apes , together

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

bruh !

bra!

Strong apes , together

i am literally not sitting in apetier.... Gold 1 nowadays is nothing to brag or be proud about....

You can believe me.. Adding a 80 yard backdrop on scorchrazor will a) make the skill clunky(just look at other skills that have this) it will b) not fix ANYTHING, the skill could still get  movement canceled and c) this is solely and only a L2P problem. And d) you demand a Skillrework for a specific weapon for a specific Espec... ALTHO EVERY OTHER CLASS AND WEAPON HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS. If you should demand anything... its them adding player colision, because that would fix the underlying problem, instead of puttin a bandaid on it that ONLY THE RENEGADE Espec will profit from.

How about demanding that scorchrazor will always cast in the direction your looking? If its not targetd on someone, and rather always goes off infront of you , it could no longer be movementcanceled... there is a million ways of fixing this problem..... but yours is just plain dumb and shows that you do not really understand what your talking about or atleast havent thought about other more simpler ways of fixing this. xD

making scorchrazor not "aimed at a target" and rather always go off in the direction your looking will completly fix your problem and doesnt involve adding some weird backdrops/leaps/whatever....  But in all honesty.... just hit ESC / hold LMB / or click the ground before casting it... simple as that.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i am literally not sitting in apetier.... Gold 1 nowadays is nothing to brag or be proud about....

You can believe me.. Adding a 80 yard backdrop on scorchrazor will a) make the skill clunky(just look at other skills that have this) it will b) not fix ANYTHING, you can skill get movement canceled and c) this is solely and only a L2P problem. And d) you demand a Skillrework for a specific weapon for a specific Espec... ALTHO EVERY OTHER CLASS AND WEAPON HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS. If you should demand anything... its them adding player colision, because that would fix the underlying problem, instead of puttin a bandaid on it that ONLY THE RENEGADE Espec will profit from.

If we are argue about  an 80yard , we both should be ashamed to be in gold1 ...

a) Yeah you told me to check on Ele . Lets make Shortbow 5 an 600 yard mobility skill instead , like that and then worry about cluckiness

b) It will we avoid the scneraio where the server dodnt know if  the enemy position is slighty "inside you or slighty behind you" ad doesnt allow to push the skill 5 while you are NOT pushing any rediction buttons (to auto -aim).

It you want to know this bug , just go in the PvP mist and downed the Mesmer Npc and let it downed-teleport to you .

c) yeah an 80 yard skill , is a L2p and not quality of life .

d) fix other classes-weapons too ...duh  .

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

If we are argue about  an 80yard , we both should be ashamed to be in gold1 ...

a) Yeah you told me to check on Ele . Lets make Shortbow 5 an 600 yard mobility skill instead , like that and then worry about cluckiness 

b) It will we avoid the scneraio where the server dodnt know if  the enemy position is slighty "inside you or slighty behind you" ad doesnt allow to push the skill 5 while you are  pushing any rediction buttons (to auto -aim).

It you want to know this bug , just go in the PvP mist and downed the Mesmer Npc and let it downed-teleport to you .

c) yeah an 80 yard skill , is a L2p and not quality of life .

d) fix other classes-weapons too ...duh  .

AHHHHH! please listen closely!

You have found a "problem".

The problem is, that casting skills on enemys that are in you or dancing thru you is not working alot of the time.   

okey? can you follow?  now listen closely.

EVERY PROFESSION IS FACING THIS PROBLEM.    are you following my thought?

why exactly do we have to rework scorchrazor now?      why does a specific skill for a specific profession need a rework, when EVERY other profession is facing the same problems.

wouldnt it make more sense to fix THE ACTUAL PROBLEM? instead of creating werd hotfix, workaround, 80 yard backdrop, thingys?

do you understand what i am saying?   WHY EXACTLY SCORCHRAZOR? WHY ONLY RENEGADE? when the problem is far bigger.

What does make more sense? adding 80yard backdrops on EVERY SKILL FOR EVERYPROFESSION? or simply fixing the actual problem?  If we start and rework scorchrazor because of movementcancelling... you have to do it FOR EVERY WEAPON AND SKILL IN THE GAME!

its not like scorchrazor is "extra buggy" or something... EVERY SKILL is facing this problems... why rework specifically scorchrazor!?

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

AHHHHH! please listen closely!

You have found a "problem".

The problem is, that casting skills on enemys that are in you or dancing thru you is not working alot of the time.   

okey? can you follow?  now listen closely.

EVERY PROFESSION IS FACING THIS PROBLEM.    are you following my thought?

why exactly do we have to rework scorchrazor now?      why does a specific skill for a specific profession need a rework, when EVERY other profession is facing the same problems.

wouldnt it make more sense to fix THE ACTUAL PROBLEM? instead of creating werd hotfix, workaround, 80 yard backdrop, thingys?

do you understand what i am saying?   WHY EXACTLY SCORCHRAZOR? WHY ONLY RENEGADE? when the problem is far bigger.

What does make more sense? adding 80yard backdrops on EVERY SKILL FOR EVERYPROFESSION? or simply fixing the actual problem?  If we start and rework scorchrazor because of movementcancelling... you have to do it FOR EVERY WEAPON AND SKILL IN THE GAME!

Yes ...follow me...if all classes are facing the same problem with character that dancing inside you , then it create this clunky feeling and ALL classes should get this qol.

The devs already calculateing about the Ranged vs Melee battles ...that why Engis Seeking rockets have a minimul range of 150yard...so the meeles have the advanatge here .

Increasing the hitbox is preety worthless , becuase the same error with the server-position will happen .

By increasing the player hitbox , then the enemy that normaly 10yards on the left or the right and wouldnt be hit , NOW he get hit

Common gold1 monkeys strong together , we must be friends

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

then it create this clunky feeling and ALL classes should get this qol.

YOU ALREADY UNDERSTOOD IT!

The only, very unlinkely fix would be to: enable player colision, so you can no longer run thru or in other people! simple as that.

please let me demonstrate how stupid your idea is with a metaphore.

You are allergic to cat hair.      To "fix" the problem, you demand that every Cat gets a QoL update, and has to be sheered.

How about we go the easy and obvious way and actually fix the underlying problem.... the problem is not the cats having hair... its you being allergic.

simple solution: take your allergy pills.

same thing here. You demand a QoL update for ALL PROFESSIONS and skills.... when the actual problem is something diffrent... players being able to run thru, and stand in eachother.

HOWEVER... this will never change, as it would mess with the "stack and spam" meta we have going on in pve and WvW... thus you simply have to work your way around it.

simply hit ESC once, should someone try and movementcancel you. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sahne.6950 said:

YOU ALREADY UNDERSTOOD IT!

what they have to do is: enable player colision, so you can no longer run thru or in other people! simple as that.

What?
Player collision ?

So we can have 3 enemies bodyblocking and dont allow you to run up the Stair in Kylo Map ?

😛

I want to see that 😛

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

What?
Player collision ?

So we can have 3 enemies bodyblocking and dont allow you to run up the Stair in Kylo Map ?

😛

I want to see that 😛

Yes, playercollision is the only possible way of fixing your problem. HOWEVER, movementcancelling is present in almost every MMO and a important strat in higherlevel of play. They will not fix it, nor are they going to rework skills because you are having problems with it.

You simply have to learn to deal with it. I told you how to do it. Good luck.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Yes, playercollision is the only possible way of fixing your problem. HOWEVER, movementcancelling is present in almost every MMO and a important strat in higherlevel of play. They will not fix it, nor are they going to rework skills because you are having problems with it.

You simply have to learn to deal with it. I told you how to do it. Good luck.

Hm in high play , Rene current is in 'F" tier based on the Teapot rating , so it wont get affected by a 80yard backdrop .

Movementcancelling     vs       CastSpells-Without targeting to auto aim and the server don't know where the body is and the spell dont finish (Downed Mesmer Npc -teleporting to you ), is a different things .

But remember , we g1 apes must stay close . Good luck.

• Confused 1

i am wasting my breath here.... also i am by no means g1 xD i am currently sitting in p2.

so because Renegade is F-Tier... it wont mess with the overall flow if we add a unnecessary, clunky backdrop... got it. Your suggestion is not tackling the overall problem. It is trying to put a bandaid on something.... a "renegade-exclusive" bandaid.

Think about it...  " the server don't know where the body is"    if that is really the problem... how would your backdrop fix this!? IT would still not know where the enemy is, and therefore cant decide in which direction the backdrop should go. do you not see that your suggestion is straightup nonsense!? How about you just walk 1 step back and then use the Scrochrazor?! wouldnt that be way easier?

Please for the love of this discussion... use a skill that already has said backdrop... you will instantly reconsider if you want this crap on Renegade. This small backdrops was one of the main complaints of elehammer... And i know why... BECAUSE ITS CLUNKY TO USE!

Just hit ESC and use your skill... its so simple....

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i am wasting my breath here.... also i am by no means g1 xD i am currently sitting in p2.

so because Renegade is F-Tier... it wont mess with the overall flow if we add a unnecessary, clunky backdrop... got it. Your suggestion is not tackling the overall problem. It is trying to put a bandaid on something.... a "renegade-exclusive" bandaid.

Please for the love of this discussion... use a skill that already has said backdrop... you will instantly reconsider if you want this crap on Renegade.

This is how humans works

They find a a problem and they offer a simple fix (80 yard for a single skill) .

Not forcing a use AN EXTRA BACKDROP thing to fix a server issue , like a p2 is proposing.

If other people want something like that they ask it , hopefully a P2 players wont repeat the same things , if he cant understand the problem 😛

(hitbox..collision, coomon)

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

This is how humans works

They find a a problem and they offer a simple fix (80 yard for a single skill) .

Not forcing a use AN EXTRA BACKDROP thing to fix a server issue , like a p2 is proposing

simple fix XDDD ahh i cant even xDDD you are complaining about a core mechanic that was in the game since the begining... and that is in basicly any other MMO... and you demand a complete skillrework, because YOU can not deal with it....

you are not even trying to understand this.....

you do not understand what you are talking about. you do not understand the underlying problem, you do not understand why your backdrop is not going to change anything about your problem, and you also do not understand that they are not going to rework a renegade skill, because of a "perceived problem" that EVERY CLASS is facing.

If they are ever going to do anything about this "problem" they have to fix the root of it instead of applying 5000 bandaidfixes to every profession/weapon.

Please for the love of my sanity... JUST HIT ESC. SIMPLE AS THAT! They do NOT have to rework a skill because you cant play the game.

Edit:

(hitbox..collision, coomon)

YES! This the only way to stop people from sitting in eachother, which is the root of your complaint.... if you havent noticed by now. But i already told you why its never going to happen.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

simple fix XDDD ahh i cant even xDDD you are complaining about a core mechanic that was in the game since the begining... and that is in basicly any other MMO... and you demand a complete skillrework, because YOU can not deal with it.... SIMPLE FIX XDD

okey bye....   you are not even trying to understand this.

you do not understand what you are talking about. you do not understand the underlying problem, you do not understand why your backdrop is not going to change anything about your problem, and you also do not understand that they are not going to rework a renegade skill, because of a "perceived problem" that EVERY CLASS is facing.

If they are ever going to do anything about this "problem" they have to fix the root of it instead of applying 5000 bandaidfixes to every profession/weapon.

Mister dear p2 .

Its simply you ,that cannot understand the problem.

Go in PvP mist and downed the Mesmer NPC and let it teleport to your feet .

They try to use the 5th Shortbow skill , without using anything to change character direction (let it auto-aim and your character will rotate) .

It will fail because the server cannot  find the body location some times .

I heard your proposition of :

a)Esc>use 0.75s 5th skill> re-target > use normaly the rest of attacks .

I say to use , rather than a 80yard will suffice , to fix a server issue , FOR A SINGLE SKILL (shortbow 5)

b) They should make character collistion

I say to use , if as a Char Berseker  that have casted Torch 5 + Axe5 and a friendly Asura bodyblock my attacks and does allow me to reach the enemy , the Asura will meet the Stratosphere.

c) Bigger hitbox for players .

I say to use ...yeah sure its not like people will whine , just the Samurai Warrior spec when he charges his attacks still hit players when they dodge .

This will allow all player , even if the dodge to get  hit , by all delayed atacks

d) Alla classes face this

I say to use , people can ask from propositions , not face a p2 player that dont understand  the problem

Sincerely g1 player

• Confused 2

This is what happens when you keep on using a chainsaw to gut dps builds and end up with a unsatisfying bunker meta because the dps specs get nerfed and gutted. Deep down its the people-s fault for asking for constant nerfs and not thinking about the consequences.

• Like 1

Its been said from the release of HoT that power creep has ruined pvp(and lack of content). Sadly before expansions PvP combat was great. You could telegraph just about everything and saving you dodge for the right time was actually important. Anet simply abandoned PvP after they released the failure that was stronghold. Now they've dug themselves such a deep hole that if they wanted to balance PvP they'd have to rework classes entirely just for PvP, which isnt going to happen. Just quit or play PvE content. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

bruh !

bra!

Strong apes , together

Thread said "This is a fiesta" but I didn't feel the fiesta until I read this.

Thank you for keeping it real.

*Sip  loudly through straw while reading thread*

Fiesta is right, 1-0 Zizikent with the metagame

4 hours ago, Axl.8924 said:

This is what happens when you keep on using a chainsaw to gut dps builds and end up with a unsatisfying bunker meta because the dps specs get nerfed and gutted. Deep down its the people-s fault for asking for constant nerfs and not thinking about the consequences.

True. People wanted to play the game without dodging / downing, got it, and now are confused as to why everything is so boring

My brother in Grenth you -asked- for it to be boring. If you nerf everything but your playstyle, eventually people will all end up right there with you on your playstyle. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

1 hour ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

*Sip  loudly through straw while reading thread*

Fiesta is right, 1-0 Zizikent with the metagame

True. People wanted to play the game without dodging / downing, got it, and now are confused as to why everything is so boring

My brother in Grenth you -asked- for it to be boring. If you nerf everything but your playstyle, eventually people will all end up right there with you on your playstyle. 

Or ya know eventually your chosen class will be nerfed into the ground making everyone miserable.

• Like 1