How do you obtain a second egg?

Fixed an issue that prevented the Stomping Around siege turtle collection from unlocking properly when players acquired a turtle egg. Players who were unable to unlock the collection previously will need to obtain another egg to progress.

Its not possible to obtain a second egg on an account thats completed it is it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

It sounds like if you successfully unlocked the collection you wouldn't need to obtain another egg.  If you completed the collection then you are done.  The bug fix was for people who couldn't start the collection after getting the egg.

Are you saying that your Stomping around collection is flagged as complete, but is missing the egg anyway?  Is it stuck in your uncompleated collections list? 

I don't understand the problem.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

It sounds like if you successfully unlocked the collection you wouldn't need to obtain another egg.  If you completed the collection then you are done.  The bug fix was for people who couldn't start the collection after getting the egg.

Are you saying that your Stomping around collection is flagged as complete, but is missing the egg anyway?  Is it stuck in your uncompleated collections list? 

I don't understand the problem.

You can only buy the egg from vendor once. I assume the same is true for the egg dropped from the event.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

The CS Team has provided an additional egg to those with a 'bugged' achievement. 

Do you have a source for this? I haven't seen anywhere that this is something support is doing for people (though it's good news if it's true since usually support will not replace achievement items like that).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Do you have a source for this? I haven't seen anywhere that this is something support is doing for people (though it's good news if it's true since usually support will not replace achievement items like that).

Yea they did but people who got an extra egg used it and still could not do collection, that was before this patch tho.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You can only buy the egg from vendor once. I assume the same is true for the egg dropped from the event

I don't know how about the one from the vendor but i just re did the meata and it gave me the egg properly this time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2