Please implement some checkbox system that disables you from entering certain conquest maps

Bast.7253

If any map, Skyhammer is the only map people should be able to exclude.

What should happen to Spirit Watch, is for it to be added to ranked already.

If a map as terrible as Skyhammer is allowed in ranked, there is no excuse for the exclusion of Spirit Watch.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

If any map, Skyhammer is the only map people should be able to exclude.

What should happen to Spirit Watch, is for it to be added to ranked already.

If a map as terrible as Skyhammer is allowed in ranked, there is no excuse for the exclusion of Spirit Watch.

What’s wrong with Skyhammer? I actually think it’s a good map.

Djinn’s Dominion on the other hand…

20 hours ago, Esufer.8762 said:

and bring back that map with the terrible underwater node

Edit:  old youtube hag , i told you to not watch , so i don't have to worry about your mental state .

1) Yeah i hope they learned their self-destruction lesson and never repeat that again.  About the  not-look-alike-EA - part , well , sorry i couldn't help

2) You cant rule with kindness in the the annymity of the internet . And i dont want to use "ideas" to invalidate anything they say while  being kind to show there is always a solution to a problem. They will never change-"mature" that way and the "stench" will remain hurting other players

Looking forwad for the "meaning with Maths" (6 out of 20 , highschool and i wanted to work for cybersecurity ahaah:P .Oh well , hopefully CompTIA  diplomas might help me to work there)

It was Capricon and it was fan with all the middle area + one base , underwater 😞

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940