Which armor runes are good for CONDI PVE Renegade?

China.5268

7 minutes ago, China.5268 said:

Both set trailb and viper... and even grieving maybe.

Nightmare goes well with vipers if u going for full dps, and personally if im going for condi alac renegade i like leadership runes with ritualist stats

For cDPS in OW PvE pretty much no reason to run anything besides Nightmare now that Tormenting runes were nerfed hard (and even then that was only if you wanted the survivability back then, Nightmare was still better for DPS overall). Just max the damage; it’s a noticeable difference without full DPS runes 

Edited by LucianTheAngelic.7054

7 hours ago, China.5268 said:

Well beside nightmare? berserker or elementalist?

Undead runes are good as an alternative to nightmare runes if you don't want to do dungeons and/or need more survivability. They'll give you a good amount of survivability and they're also pretty cheap on TP. You'll also get better value from undead runes if you're using trailblazer stats instead of viper stats.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Savoren.3910 said:

Undead runes are good as an alternative to nightmare runes if you don't want to do dungeons and/or need more survivability. They'll give you a good amount of survivability and they're also pretty cheap on TP. You'll also get better value from undead runes if you're using trailblazer stats instead of viper stats.

Thanks, i'll test that one. I dont run DGs, so DGs runes for me are like 99% i wont get them... i didnt even know they nerfed the reward. Now is more like 99,99% i wont be doing DGs lol 😁

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, China.5268 said:

Thanks, i'll test that one. I dont run DGs, so DGs runes for me are like 99% i wont get them... i didnt even know they nerfed the reward. Now is more like 99,99% i wont be doing DGs lol 😁

They didn't nerf the rewards, they made it so any dungeon = generic dungeon token. Meaning you can do whatever dungeons you want and use the single currency to buy whatever you want. Before you had to run the specific dungeon to get the specific currency to buy specific items. Not anymore, you can run the easiest dungeons (many of which are soloable btw with a good build/skill) and still get the stuff you want/need, which makes it easier

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

They didn't nerf the rewards, they made it so any dungeon = generic dungeon token. Meaning you can do whatever dungeons you want and use the single currency to buy whatever you want. Before you had to run the specific dungeon to get the specific currency to buy specific items. Not anymore, you can run the easiest dungeons (many of which are soloable btw with a good build/skill) and still get the stuff you want/need, which makes it easier

So now i can do any DG like for exemple a lv 30-40 and get reward for lv 80?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, stormemperor.3745 said:

lower level dungeons in fact harder than high level dungeons due to scaling

The most repeated dungeon path in the game, at Citadel Of Flame, used to take ~6 minutes to complete to 5 men groups BEFORE the expansions. Currently should be a curbstomp. You also can get as many tokens as you want stepping at 0 dungeons doing the PvP dungeon chest rewards...

3 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

The most repeated dungeon path in the game, at Citadel Of Flame, used to take ~6 minutes to complete to 5 men groups BEFORE the expansions. Currently should be a curbstomp. You also can get as many tokens as you want stepping at 0 dungeons doing the PvP dungeon chest rewards...

I preffer DG coz i'm not a fan of pvp here. The system is good but I never liked pvp.. not only here but all games I've played. The only game i used to enjoy pvp was Cabal online.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:23 AM, China.5268 said:

Both set trailb and viper... and even grieving maybe.

Nightmare runes is meta with vipers. It would be the same for trailblazers since nothing changes between the two sets in terms of condition duration - only sustain vs more damage.

Don't use the undead runes as another poster suggested, it's garbage and inefficient for both of those sets. Undead runes are best mixed with rabid gear.. not a setup that revenant makes good use of. Nightmare runes are basically free. Just do some dungeons.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2