When someone doesn't understand what elitist and casual are

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

There is not areason not to try again

The code exist .

Then we will use this excuse + the threads that Raids are discontinued for low participation , to allowcate resources to other areas .

There are dozens of reasons to not try it again, many of which were present BEFORE the initial implementation and which were pointed out by some players before, myself included, and ring true to this day.

The only reason to "try again" would be if at least SOME of the issues are addressed or attempted to get addressed, first and foremost: how do you get a tool which makes sensible groups to begin with.

Trying again for the fun of it is NOT a good or proper reason.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

There is not areason not to try again

What there actually is "no reason for" is for you not to keep creating "everyone welcome" groups. So... just create the groups you want to play in. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

There are dozens of reasons to not try it again, many of which were present BEFORE the initial implementation and which were pointed out by some players before, myself included, and ring true to this day.

I don't see really the problem .

If people like auto-lfg , then the threads of Raids Sellers + Getting in groups you dont belong will stop.

If it fails , then areas will get more manpower-resources .

Bahh ...fast things... no more toxicity on the forums

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

My question now 😛

Why not implant it ?

Already responded to that question and linked to it repeatedly. The answer is still the same.

And "my question now" is not how you say you understand you're wrong 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I don't see really the problem .

You don't see the problem because you are not in charge of devoting those resources to this endeavor. You have nothing to lose on this and as such do not weigh any of those issues. The developers do, both in terms of reputation as well as actual work hours.

If people like auto-lfg , then the threads of Raids Sellers + Getting in groups you dont belong will stop.

If it fails , then areas will get more manpower-resources .

If it fails, we'll get the next Killthehealersffs who comes in and says:"we should try again, no reason not to" and the cycle starts all over. You really think this discussion was not had before?

Bahh ...fast things... no more toxicity on the forums

Toxicity on the forums has nothing to do with grouping features. On the contrary, the more features and more complex features you add, the more reasons are there for people to complain about.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

You don't see the problem because you are not in charge of devoting those resources to this endeavor. You have nothing to lose on this and as such do not weigh and of those issues. The developers do, both in terms of reputation as well as actual work hours.

The code exist .

Choose either the IBS code or the PvP one without the MMR rating

If it fails, we'll get the next Killthehealersffs who comes in and says:"we should try again, no reason not to" and the cycle starts all over. You really think this discussion was not had before?

If it fails, the resources will move to other areas .

Fast nail . It will hurt at release , but it will give the company a strong indication

Toxicity on the forums has nothing to do with grouping features. On the contrary, the more features and more complex features you add, the more reasons are there for people to complain about.

Whats simpler an 1-button-auto-lfg ?

We avoid the toxicity of people trying to leach in  250kp groups

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4

@Cyninja.2954 , @Sobx.1758 , I tried to reason with him already, I cannot help but feel you are wasting your time for a troll. It's like talking to a brick wall, worse even. The arguments he use are not even arguments, just the diffrent phrases from totally diffrent topics glued together. Like what Auto-LFG have to do with Boneskinner and players cheesing it.

It's like trying to explain to one year old kid why it shouldn't eat all small items. It is wrong, but little one won't really understand you. It might be the same case like he is wearing +9 Armor of logic resistance, enchanted with Superior runes of Ignorance.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Dadda , me hungry 😛

I simply cannot be belive , why you simply hate the idea

For example this what you wrote :
"And so they will rant and scorn all of this ppls that actually put effort into creating the squad that have a high chance to clear the wing only becouse they cannot be one of them.

Too lazy to play and learn, but never too lazy to waste time on another pointless rant about imaginary toxic elitists."

I see a thread where you say justifiable to the casuals to start their own group.

Ok , me -the -toddler , i am  telling you to  create an auto-lfg .

And now people are hating me (snif) (except Sobx , which is cool , she tries to protect her friends )

Oh no no no no. You are not getting me into this dear. See? Even now your comparing of my previous post doesn't make any sense. My post was about ppls complaining and giving toxic elitist tag to everyone that dare to make LFG with their own requirements. It don't have no, zero, 0, null connection to your big derailment of a post about Auto-LFG. Others already pointed out, it already failed, it will probably never be a thing. Why? Coz it DO NOT WORK. But it work in PvP. Yes and it would maybe work on dungeons (on strikes it already failed) but there is no need since there is normal LFG that do things better. So if you won't tell me how and what would Auto-LFG do better than normal LFG than sorry but i promise this will be my last response directed at you.

Other thing that I am considering that your english writing skills seems to be lacking sometimes, it can be the case that you simply do not understand what we are writing to you. Becouse after so many posts with all of this arguments only a person without language skills would not understant it.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Biziut.3594 said:

What do you not understand here, if Auto-LFG system will fail (it already did) than it means for some magical crack reason that ppls do not like instanced group content not Auto-LFG. xD

The mental agility far surpasses my ability to grok it.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

If we go by KP.me, played more end-game than you. But sure.

Also dude, you have a grand total of 300LI. I got almost three times your LI. You barely touched raids. How the heck do you math? Your claims and insistence of some superiority are sad, bruh. Seek affirmation elsewhere.

inb4 "but I done more fractals and boneskinners, lol!" 
As if that's end-game. Rofl, even. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Also dude, you have a grand total of 300LI. I got almost three times your LI. You barely touched raids. How the heck do you math? Your claims and insistence of some superiority are sad, bruh. Seek affirmation elsewhere.

inb4 "but I done more fractals and boneskinners, lol!" 
As if that's end-game. Rofl, even. 

Only 40k UFE... Not end-game I guess 😄 Also, yes, 300 UFE, raids are useless dead content that doesnt generate good profit. Why would I run them more than to get set of leggy armour and trinket? 😄 I like your selective FOV.

4 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

No. And it speaks volumes that you think that's what I'm talking about.

Please, enlighten us all with automated LFG, that only you can use and even wiki fails to mention it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

19 minutes ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

Please, enlighten us all with automated LFG, that only you can use and even wiki fails to mention it.

Public ice brood saga strikes and public dragon respons missions. In the game for over 2 years by now. The system sees nearly no use.

The wiki mentions it under both of those contents and you'd know about it IF you were as involved in this games pve content as you claim you are, and not just playing your 1 type of content hating on every othet type of content.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Public ice brood saga strikes and public dragon respons missions. In the game for over 2 years by now. The system sees nearly no use.

The wiki mentions it under both of those contents and you'd know about it IF you were as involved in this games pve content as you claim you are, and not just playing your 1 type of content hating on every othet type of content.

ooooh yea, that thing exists. Totally forgot about that 😄 Good point. Also, not auto LFG, it's just open instance, that anyone can join. But good try.

Edited by Bakeneko.5826
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6