Repairing all walls, gates except SMC

7 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Yeah I'm okey. You have been in the game for years and joined forums in January. Yuo okey?

There was no explanation, take it at face value. If you don't know why this happened and it hasn't happened to you, your hypothesis is no better (and most definitely worse) than those of players who have been playing wvw for years every day. Okey?

Yeah i only joined the forum in januar... 15 year old me 10 years ago didnt care about forums... he just cared about harvesting tears in pvp.... thanks to my new job i now have time to engage in forum discussion, but i am playing since the dawn of time 😄

we were literally just trying to figure out what happened.... but you are going fulldefensemode....

serverdesync, which then dumped over 2k WXP in my face all at once, is something that happened to me... thats why i wrote it in my post....

i will just stop responding... as your responses hint that you have a special kind of behaviour and are not here for a normal, constructive conversation.

Edited by Sahne.6950

18 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Yeah i only joined the forum in januar... but i am playing since the dawn of time 😄

we were literally just trying to figure out what happened.... but you are going fulldefensemode....

serverdesync, which then dumped over 2k WXP in my face all at once is something that happened to me... thats why i wrote it in my post....

i will just stop responding... as your responses hint that your a special kind of individual and are not here for a normalconversation.

Ah the 'special' type of insult after the condescending explanations. I see, I see...

Ok how many people experienced the same exact amount of xp due to server desync? The other 2 people I was playing with when that happened immediately following kills, not randomly, are americans (in different time zones from each other) while I'm in Europe.

Ball back to you, dawn of time player. Did it happen (twice)  to you after killing players and did multiple people in your party experience the same amount of xp from this server desync?

Or let's just forget all you said, following my tangent comment on kills xp you took issue with because you think you are somehow smarter than everyone else, when you seem to know less, and go back to discuss wall repairing. Shall we?

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Sad 1

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_Experience

I’ll just leave this here.  

note this section:

WXP consumables

World experience consumables can be obtained as rewards for increasing World Experience Ranks. They are immediately consumed upon pickup.

ItemAmount

  Drop of Instant World Experience250

  Thimble of Instant World Experience2,500

  Taste of Instant World Experience5,000

  Swig of Instant World Experience10,000

  Keg of Instant World Experience 25,000

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

note this section:

WXP consumables

World experience consumables can be obtained as rewards for increasing World Experience Ranks. They are immediately consumed upon pickup.

ItemAmount

Striderpj

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed! 💖

On 8/1/2022 at 10:16 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

But hey if they don't care why should anyone else....

That's the problem with WvW. Nobody cares.

Nobody cares because Anet made it too easy to flip everything. Defending is (often) futile because even if you defend perfectly, a half-decent giant zerg is unstoppable.

It's just a mess.

1 hour ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

note this section:

WXP consumables

ItemAmount

Irrelevant. I use boxes of WvW supplies from sigurlina or gizmos (I have all of them) myself and they don't magically trigger on their own after a kill and...as you can see they are round numbers. As I said, in our case it was NOT round numbers it was something like 3160 or 3620, something like that (I can't remember the actual number, should have screenshotted these 2 cases). Same for the 5k although that was close to 5k flat.

Good example of someone not understanding the topic up for discussion and trying to explain to me something obvious that any WvW player who has played the game mode seriously, even for a short period, would know. You need to actually click on the box to get the xp, so just we're all on the same page and we're not doing a Solar, i.e. reading the wiki and trying to figure out things from there.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Svarty.8019 said:

That's the problem with WvW. Nobody cares.

Nobody cares because Anet made it too easy to flip everything. Defending is (often) futile because even if you defend perfectly, a half-decent giant zerg is unstoppable.

It's just a mess.

Pretty much. I have to say that as a small group roamer, mostly during off-peak hours, sometimes we willingly give up a paper or T1 keep on an enemy borderland (i.e. we dont defend it on purpose), so that we can take it back especially for daily keep.

We have even waited on a roof in inner bay (all marked) a couple of times until the lord could be attacked again. We obviously killed the guys from the capping party who had an issue with us waiting there.

We also always fully repair and wait for everyone before moving to the next target if we are alone defending, but if there are more people not in the group and they move immediately to the camp (or to a lesser extent the tower) nearby, it's hard to stay back and miss on the xp.

Edited by Karagee.6830

27 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Good example of someone not understanding the topic up for discussion and trying to explain to me something obvious that any WvW player who has played the game mode seriously, even for a short period, would know.

😂😂😂 😂

we are just trying to find the reasoning for your "i got 5k WXP claim". Your claim sounds so odd and we are trying to find reasons... thats all we are trying to do... no need to tell us or him that we dont understand the topic and are people who havent played the gamemode seriously......

it could be very well possible that you received the 5k bonus and another 65 from the kill.

You will then receive a +WXP drop of 5065, which is not a round number.

you cant expect people to just stay silent, when you tell them that "u have gotten a WXP drop of over 5k, maybe it was a Anet employee". People will try and find the reason for this and they will also correct you that Anetemployees dont randomly give more WXP. But every attempt from us to solve the riddle, is simply shut down by you instantly telling us we have no clue....  

what a waste of letters....

Edited by Sahne.6950

3 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

😂😂😂 😂

we are just trying to find the reasoning for your "i got 5k WXP claim". Your claim sounds so odd and we are trying to find reasons... thats all we are trying to do... no need to tell us or him that we dont understand the topic and are people who havent played the gamemode seriously......

it could be very well possible that you received the 5k bonus and another 65 from the kill.

You will then receive a +WXP drop of 5065, which is not a round number.

The.box.needs.to.be.clicked.to.get.the.xp.

I.use.it.when.world.ranker.is.daily.and.I.cba.playing.for.the.usual.amount.of.time.and.just.want.to.do.the.dailies.quickly. I.have.loads.of.those.I.keep.exclusively.for.that.reason.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

I.use.it.when.world.ranker.is.daily.and.I.cba.playing.for.the.usual.amount.of.time.and.just.want.to.do.the.dailies.quickly.

"World experience consumables can be obtained as rewards for increasing World Experience Ranks. They are immediately consumed upon pickup. "

if you would actually read what people are suggesting you to read... you would quickly notice that what you are telling here, is simply wrong.

Those big 5k WxP consumables... they are consumed on pickup.....

Edited by Sahne.6950

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Striderpj

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed! 💖

The ‘immediately consumed upon pickup’ should have sealed it for others, as there is no ‘clicking on it to open it’ anymore.  

But sometimes the obvious answer isn’t as fun as the ‘conspiracy theory’ ones.  🤷

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

I.use.it.when.world.ranker.is.daily.and.I.cba.playing.for.the.usual.amount.of.time.and.just.want.to.do.the.dailies.quickly. I.have.loads.of.those.I.keep.exclusively.for.that.reason.

Lol..,  We are not talking about a box.  

Do you have auto loot?  

40 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

"World experience consumables can be obtained as rewards for increasing World Experience Ranks. They are immediately consumed upon pickup. "

if you would actually read what people are suggesting you to read... you would quickly notice that what you are telling here, is simply wrong.

I think they finally got it.  They went quiet..  😬

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Sigh lol, you played for years and you don't know how they work? They are consumed when you double click the box lol. It means that if you get lucky and it drops the jug, you immediately get 5 ranks, it's just you don't have to also double click a jug after you double clicked the box of WvW supplies. Understand? It's very simple really.

These last posts are truly, truly mind boggling. Why would you do this to yourselves? Lmfao.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

The ‘immediately consumed upon pickup’ should have sealed it for others, as there is no ‘clicking on it to open it’ anymore.  

But sometimes the obvious answer isn’t as fun as the ‘conspiracy theory’ ones.  🤷

Wow another who doesn't know how boxes of WvW supplies work smh. In wvw, unlike in open world, you will never see jugs of wxp, because they get opened automatically after you have clicked on the box. That is what the wiki means. Sometimes I wonder why people who don't know how things work and can't even understand simple wiki entries decide to post on forums. Check acquisition on the wiki and see if you can figure it out on your own.

• Confused 1

Just now, Strider Pj.2193 said:

He might be, but we aren’t.  

I know it's not what you guys are talking about and I'm not even sure it's what he thought he was talking about at first,  sounds like a fall back after being proved wrong. 

I don't recall the box of supplies ever being a player kill drop, but, that's not what this thread is about and while I don't care it's been sidetracked with a pointless argument I don't really want to participate in said pointless argument :p.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Wow another who doesn't know how boxes of WvW supplies work smh. In wvw, unlike in open world, you will never see jugs of wxp, because they get opened automatically after you have clicked on the box. That is what the wiki means. Sometimes I wonder why people who don't know how things work and can't even understand simple wiki entries decide to post on forums. Check acquisition on the wiki and see if you can figure it out on your own.

Dude….  No…. They come from drops.   May ALSO come from the box of WvW supplies.  

That part of the wiki which was quoted and pasted for you says NOTHING about the box of WvW supplies…. 

Again:  do you have auto loot?  But I know you won’t answer that question.  Because you do, and it popped in after a kill, gave you the WxP you noted, but won’t admit it.  It’s all cool k man.  

I.have.not.once.mentioned.box.of.world.vs.world.supplies.  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_WvW_Supplies

This ALSO gives the WxP we mentioned.  BUT it ALSO comes from drops in WvW as well.  🙂

1 minute ago, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

I know it's not what you guys are talking about and I'm not even sure it's what he thought he was talking about at first,  sounds like a fall back after being proved wrong. 

I don't recall the box of supplies ever being a player kill drop, but, that's not what this thread is about and while I don't care it's been sidetracked with a pointless argument I don't really want to participate in said pointless argument :p.

Fair.  It will be my last post as well.  Thanks Hazy.

34 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Dude….  No…. They come from drops.   May ALSO come from the box of WvW supplies.  

That part of the wiki which was quoted and pasted for you says NOTHING about the box of WvW supplies…. 

Again:  do you have auto loot?  But I know you won’t answer that question.  Because you do, and it popped in after a kill, gave you the WxP you noted, but won’t admit it.  It’s all cool k man.  

I.have.not.once.mentioned.box.of.world.vs.world.supplies.  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_WvW_Supplies

This ALSO gives the WxP we mentioned.  BUT it ALSO comes from drops in WvW as well.  🙂

Hahaha, you keep insisting? Go on the wiki. Check acquisition of those wxp swigs and jugs etc. that you linked.

They ONLY come from the box of wvw supplies, there is nothing else granting wxp that way. Haven't checked myself, as I'm sitting on the beach replying to you 2 nobel candidates on my phone, but I'm willing to bet anything the only source of jugs etc are the boxes.

Besides think about it: I have played wvw mostly roaming for an average of 2 hours per day, every day, for a year and a half in my last stint and what I mentioned happened...twice. On killing an enemy. If swigs and jugs of wxp dropped together with (or instead of) large loot bags from enemies, people who play in zergs would routinely see them.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Hahaha, you keep insisting? Go on the wiki. Check acquisition of those wxp swigs and jugs etc. that you linked.

They ONLY come from the box of wvw supplies, there is nothing else granting wxp that way. Haven't checked myself, as I'm sitting on the beach replying to you 2 nobel candidates on my phone, but I'm willing to bet anything the only source of jugs etc are the boxes.

Besides think about it: I have played wvw mostly roaming for an average of 2 hours per day, every day, for a year and a half in my last stint and what I mentioned happened...twice. On killing an enemy. If swigs and jugs of wxp dropped together with (or instead of) large loot bags from enemies, people who play in zergs would routinely see them.

i guess it was a Arenanet employee then.... as we all know and just how you thought yourself... they give 5k+ WXP when you kill them. 🤡

Edited by Sahne.6950

37 minutes ago, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

You don't recall because they never have. Jugs of wxp only drop from boxes and boxes can only be bought either from sigurlina in the guild hall or from gizmos. And you need to double click them to get the wxp.

The discussion was sidetracked because I casually mentioned that I got a massive amount of wxp from 2 kills, which couldn't be explained and never happebed again. And yeah, instead of moving on people decided to explain to me how you get xp in wvw or how boxes of wvw supplies work... Now, some bug is possible, like that other guy was saying, server desync or whatnot, but 3 people in 3 different time zones in the same party all got the same wxp on a kill and nobody has provided an intelligent explanation.

4 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

You don't recall because they never have. Jugs of wxp only drop from boxes and boxes can only be bought either from sigurlina in the guild hall or from gizmos. And you need to double click them to get the wxp.

The discussion was sidetracked because I casually mentioned that I got a massive amount of wxp from 2 kills, which couldn't be explained and never happebed again. And yeah, instead of moving on people decided to explain to me how you get xp in wvw or how boxes of wvw supplies work... Now, some bug is possible, like that other guy was saying, server desync or whatnot, but 3 people in 3 different time zones in the same party all got the same wxp on a kill and nobody has provided an intelligent explanation.

Ok

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i guess it was a Arenanet employee then.... as we all know and just how you suggested... they give 5k+ WXP when you kill them. 🤡

I have no idea who those 2 were, unlike when we hunted and killed MightyTeapot a couple of times (nothing strange happened). Maybe they were cheaters with a bounty on their head or some other unknown bug. It's a better explanation than anything you have provided, including server desync giving the same amount of xp for 3 people in 3 different time zones (although I'm willing to entertain this discussion if you explain how that could work for 3 players a d be triggered by kills). Also I can't recognise Anet employees, but allegedly they have some tag and none of us noticed anything weird or unusual from those 2, until we killed them.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1