Still homeless (

Zionka.6897

@Zionka.6897 said:I know this is an old subject, but I haven't seen it brought up for a really long time. It's the biggest thing missing for me, and it makes me sad every time I enter my "home instance" it's a neighborhood, not a home.. sheesh. I recently got a bunch of the cats and can't even find half of them in any of the instances, because they're all so big. Is it truly that hard to have an option of instancing one of the buildings in the cities, rather than a whole neighborhood?Player housing has always been a part of games for me that I've enjoyed tinkering with. I realize some people have every single item and node available in the game, and could create some issues with placements... maybe a large courtyard or back yard? I dunno.. I mean, we did save the world and all, we can be afforded a large home I think! I've looked for other threads on the topic, but nothing comes up other than blogs from like 2014. Is this not an issue for most players? I don't really care if things remain auto-placement.. I just want to be able to find them in my own space. That's all. It just seems like it wouldn't take a whole lot of development, so I don't know why we still don't have homes.

Yep it's an old subject and not worth revisiting . Except for placement of the lost bandit chest (on a side the devs can't even be bothered to make them visible in some placements). Bottom line all nodes are easy to find in a home instance once a player has been through there home instance a couple of time. Bottom line it's not worth the dev to make or to change something that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to do. Don't need to waste any dev time making a 'home' that already exists.

@Anchoku.8142 said:Hmm, if there was a room with a television that I could /sit in front of and watch PvP matches from my home instance, I might pay gems for it.

Hopefully, not all of Scarlet's stuff was destroyed.

Just ask the Asurans in the Fractal area to let you watch players.I mean, they're already monitoring you when you're in there... just ask them if you can move in. Instant home.

I would really love that little guilds who can't go for claiming concept, could have an alternative they can simply take by default. A sort of base camp, with a minimum of features available and no possibility to upgrade, so that it does counter in no way the GH concept, but simply allows that every guild could have a home.

Don't worry, i believe its the next big thing they'll add in the next expansion. Want to repaint walls with a "rare" paint? 100 gems, sir. Want different lighting? 300 gems, sir. please be excited.

I want meaningful content, not decorating a house and then stand in it asking yourself why i even bought the expansion.

@"Nuka Cola.8520" said:Don't worry, i believe its the next big thing they'll add in the next expansion. Want to repaint walls with a "rare" paint? 100 gems, sir. Want different lighting? 300 gems, sir. please be excited.

I want meaningful content, not decorating a house and then stand in it asking yourself why i even bought the expansion.

Wait to get more info about content. Maybe you will have a good surprise? :)

Re decoration for home instance: Personally, I would be happy about and I believe it is nice if an expansion pack contains different things, so that different type of wishes are fulfilled.

Re purchasing at BL with gems... Well, it is optional. Nobody is forced to it. Depending on amount of gems, I will decide if I go for it or not, with the background thinking that since it is a cost free game, I am happy to support once in awhile via spending at BL.

Archived