Please add an Undo Button!

Kelly.7019

If we are going to keep decorating please add an undo button to guild hall decorating! Wiping the entire hall for retrieving 1 misclick is insane and that decoration will instead rest where ever it is most likely forever or until the guild moves halls. Having an undo button that undo's  the last decoration placement can really help when building things and for that matter an undo/redo button.

Also being able to decorate underwater or just retrieve misclicks under water would be a great addition! You can't always target items accidentally placed underwater below the waters surface as seen in picture nor can you use the decorating tools underwater so again, this decoration will stay unused forever in the deep watery depths. 😞

example: https://i.imgur.com/AJ1Urz5.jpghttps://imgur.com/AJ1Urz5

btw the rectangle is a long race track decoration in the photo

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Yeah I’m confused. It’s been a while since I decorated a guild hall, but I just moved any errantly placed decorations. I was always moving individual items around

delete isn't the same thing as undo.

Undo automatically removes your last action.

Delete you have to target the item to delete it.

I can't target this item i posted.

Edited by Kelly.7019

2 minutes ago, Kelly.7019 said:

delete isn't the same thing as undo.

Undo automatically removes your last action.

Delete you have to target the item to delete it.

I can't target this item i posted.

If you see Silents link, you wipe an area of your choosing and just reapply. It’s not a direct undo in what you mean, but it’s very close to it, just slightly fiddlier and all the game can likely handle with its complex ui coding.

Ive removed plenty of things stuck in the air or water. Making a uniform set of spiral steps to the roof took a lot of reapplying single decorations. You def don’t need to full wipe anything

10 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

If you see Silents link, you wipe an area of your choosing and just reapply. It’s not a direct undo in what you mean, but it’s very close to it, just slightly fiddlier and all the game can likely handle with its complex ui coding.

Ive removed plenty of things stuck in the air or water. Making a uniform set of spiral steps to the roof took a lot of reapplying single decorations. You def don’t need to full wipe anything

the area isn't targetable as mentioned.  It's way too deep. Whenever things accidentally get misclicked & go outside the border you can kiss them goodbye because there is no way to target them and undo buttons would fix that as you could just undo your last action.

This often happens when i'm building beetle tracks in the sky  and misclick at a weird angle and miss the floor at my level and it gets sent far far way to the deep watery depths or outside the wall borders.(some weird stuff happens) i can't even target or place things usually at these locations normally so how did it get there? Misclisks love to get stuck in odd places. The first challenge is just finding the misclicks! the 2nd is deleting it. 😞

Edited by Kelly.7019

3 minutes ago, Silent.6137 said:

Suggestion, if you can't remove that particular decoration: Place other decorations around it as if that platform was intended. I know you're asking for an Undo button but that's not going to happen soon, if ever.

i can't place anything around it because it is outside the border, deep below the waters surface.

i know , but i keep asking because this stuff keeps happening! 😄

1 minute ago, Kelly.7019 said:

i can't place anything around it because it is outside the border, deep below the waters surface.

i know , but i keep asking because this stuff keeps happening! 😄

Place decorations inside the border leading to that. Make that platform as a final destination. If can't beat it, work around it.

• Sad 1

This decoration is stuck under the waters border below the surface. It's stuck in some pocket where the current pushes me back. You can't place or retrieve items underwater but i'm just showing i can't even get to its location. How the heck did this item even get here? Unlike retrieving items on a similar horizontal plane, this is vertically deep below the surface not directly targetable or in a general area, i can't place other decorations nearby to delete this one. besides placing any other decs here if possible might get them stuck/ lost too. 

Edited by Kelly.7019