October 4 Balance Update Preview

Double Tap.3940

You know what would be nice to review?  The Down Skill Number 3 on the Engineers.  In PvP, you never have time to pull off the push, and unlike the Guardian push, the Engie is affected by Blind.  It's very frustrating to not be able to buy time for an ally to come heal you to bring you back up in a match.

13 hours ago, Psych.6527 said:

Honestly sad to see PvE Heal Specter get hit so hard because of PvP and WvW, makes the changes that were meant to help it feel redundant, lol.
The shroud change, should just not have come across the game mode.
Well of Bounty is also a nerf in my opinion. Although, I don't deny Stab needed a higher priority on this skill, It acted as a really good boon filler option, whats your group missing, NO PROBLEM!. Especially when used after steal and pre blanketing your group in boons. Made for some really engaging gameplay and silenced all those doubters who questioning you for bringing a Heal specter.
Well, hope this Heal specter gets some love in PvE at the very least.
Could've easily just given Heal specter the missing stab in shroud 5 which gives 3 stacks of stab... to you and one other.. Just make it to 5 and reduce the stacks to balance..and revert well of bounty change please.

My words!

WARRIORS ALL AROUND THE WORLD GOT SCRE W E D AGAIN THANKS TO BALANCE TEAM "EXPERIENCE" WITH THE GAME CLASSES... JUST DELETE THE GAME ALREADY! NO PUBLIC TEST SERVERS (PTR), NO REAL COMMUNICATION, NO READING, NOTHING... WE WILL GO TO H EL L SOON IF YOU CONTINUE THIS UNDOCUMENTED PATH!!!AND STOP LYING TO US IF YOU DO MODIFICATIONS IN PVP/WVW STICK TO IT AND DON'T TOUCH PVE UNTIL YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO IT PROPERLY... GOD...DAM.... NOW GO PLAY BERSERK WARRIOR AND GO SMASH YOUR BRAIN WITH THE KEYBOARD UNTIL YOU GET A DECENT DPS NUMBER AND PLAYSTYLE.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2