Scrapper Rebalance

Malus.2184

Heck, as it stands now, Rangers have better stealth than roaming Scrappers.  And, where Scrappers are marked during their new and improved stealth durations, Rangers have de-stealth capabilities (at their base level!!!), and full round capabilities to not only switch weapons in combat (something the engi is long overdue for imo), but also ability to switch pets again on THEIR Hot Spec.

There must be some mean Scrappers out there, because if ever something felt vindictive, oh wait...

Ok, so on a serious note.

Scrapper should have, at Minimum

4 pulses of 1 sec (4 secs total) with NO enemy detect and no Field on a 60 sec CD.  This would bring it up to par with base Mesmer in terms of 2 secs stealth per 15 secs CD. 

However, since this is an ExSpec, it should be better than base right?

Ideally, it should have 4 pulses of 1.5 secs, no detect, no field, on a 60 sec CD (6 secs total)

Or

Even 3 pulses of 1 sec, no detect but leave the smoke field.

Edited by HazyDaisy.4107

My commander, best human ever, started asking for veil. I’m like, who me? Veil? Oh right, I remember veil.

Then I come here and find out why, yikes, you guys got nerfed right out of wvw and now I have to decide which utility to drop so I can provide Veil. 

Oh well, that’s just how it goes

On 10/5/2022 at 10:00 AM, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

There must be some mean Scrappers out there, because if ever something felt vindictive,

Me. I am as mean as you get. I had to change my roaming build due to the new changes and I am hellishly more aggressive now.

About 40 minutes prior this post.

On Blue BL. 6 reds people waiting for the vet creature on the red side. I was alone so they felt safe in numbers as they minded their own business. I killed them all.