Anyone have exordium?

BoxHat.1824

Would it be possible for someone to make a quick video of the exordium animations with vindicator?

Trying to decide if it's worth the extra cost of crafting over dusk but can't find footage anywhere of the skills/morphs. For example does the GS5 whirly explosions get replaced?

Thanks 

I have it, but I don’t record. There’s a good video out there of all the classes (except vindi) that was made before EoD that shows the animations and luckily (not luckily) all of the GS animations are borrowed from other classes. 

-the dodge land shares the same animation as the guardian symbol. (Jagged ground stabby thing)

-the auto attack and skill 2 both share the same animation of guardian (maybe all auto animations other than mes) auto attack (wing tips)

-skill 3 shares the warrior arcing slice animation (jagged blade swing)

-skill 4 block shares the ranger gs block (shield) and the flip over attack is the 3rd auto animation once again (wingtips)

-skill 5 shares the reaper gravedigger animation (scythe)

hope that helps your decision!

The main things you’ll notice from exordium in combat on vindicator are the draw effect, the gs4  shield, and the gs5 reaper scythe.  If you don’t love those 3 aspects of it a different legendary would probably be better 

I say this as someone who has both exordium and twilight. I use exordium personally I think it’s far cooler, but it’s certainly more subtle 

Edited by LucianTheAngelic.7054
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:00 PM, Zero.1028 said:

I love Exordium but I feel like you get more from Twilight since it has a better trail effect. Most of the time I don't even notice Exordium's animations when I'm fighting stuff. Still my main sword though lol

Ty for this, caused me to finish Exordium.

Edited by Fan Didly Tastic.7169
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 1:00 AM, Zero.1028 said:

I love Exordium but I feel like you get more from Twilight since it has a better trail effect. Most of the time I don't even notice Exordium's animations when I'm fighting stuff. Still my main sword though lol

thanks. Ok I was going to make this but the animations arent all that now that I see this. Already have a t1 legendary GS. So I will stick to making a hammer.