Idolatry- is this a sick joke?

Beast Sos.1457

I've been stuck on 34/35 for the past 2 hours now and there is no way to see which one is missing...How is this a thing? Whta a kittenin joke. I honestly never been so annoyed in this game as I am now. So the only way for me to do this is to follow a guide from square one or just keep flying my griffon around the map for hours until I find it? WTF is this Anet...

• Like 3

This may help you. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Idolatry

or taco.

would probably be better to check these instead of roaming around the map for 2 hours.  Wouldn’t take too long to do that if it frustrates you. And if you already broke one it’s gone. So there is that. If you see an idol on one of these places that’s the one you’re missing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Freya.9075 said:

This may help you. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Idolatry

or taco.

would probably be better to check these instead of roaming around the map for 2 hours.  Wouldn’t take too long to do that if it frustrates you. And if you already broke one it’s gone. So there is that. If you see an idol on one of these places that’s the one you’re missing 

I'm not really into download addons but seems like that might be my best bet at this point. Thanks for the advice. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Ahhh yes. I got a bit lucky on that one and stumbled across them all, but yes given they updated older achievements to checklist things off, it’s something they should have done here. I guess it’s just a case of following the wiki map

Wow...I'm a nooooob! I didn't realise the wiki had a imagine of the trail leading to each of them lol. Thanks for pointing that out. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Beast Sos.1457 said:

Wow...I'm a nooooob! I didn't realise the wiki had a imagine of the trail leading to each of them lol. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Always check Wiki. It has info on practically anything to help you along. Whatever problems you might have in locating anything ingame, chances are someone else has done the legwork and posted there. Although you mention not into addons, TacO will help a lot. The most useful addons for the game and used by lots of players. Try it out. It's just an overlay and can be turn on or off independently.

For those new to the game, type /wiki [keyword] eg. /wiki idolatry in the chatbox to find the info in wiki.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beast Sos.1457 said:

I've been stuck on 34/35 for the past 2 hours now and there is no way to see which one is missing...How is this a thing? Whta a kittenin joke. I honestly never been so annoyed in this game as I am now. So the only way for me to do this is to follow a guide from square one or just keep flying my griffon around the map for hours until I find it? WTF is this Anet...

Unfortunately, there are quite a few achievements of the kind. Be prepared to suffer more in the future. 😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1