FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NERF ENGI DPS RIFLE IN PVP !!!!!

MiniiZero.7896

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think rifle auto nerf will fix the problem . 

It does 3 hits instead of 1 with roughly the same overall DPS as before. It feels a lot stronger, but that's placebo.

The main damage mostly comes from Aim Assisted Rocket and Static Discharge.

They should get further nerf to fix the problem, maybe remove the CC on overcharged shot will be a good ideal.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 11/17/2022 at 9:05 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

It does 3 hits instead of 1 with roughly the same overall DPS as before. It feels a lot stronger, but that's placebo.

They should get further nerf to fix the problem, maybe remove the CC on overcharged shot will be a good ideal.

Now the trolling is getting good again, you have been slacking off lately.

Let me guess, it shouldn't get any damage back either but keep it at a 0.01 coefficient right (overcharged shot)?

Or rather, knowing it is you, why not make it kill the engineer and revive an elementalist (you) every time it is used! 

Golden!

Edited by miriforst.1290
I genuinely can't comprehend the mind of NHBT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 11/17/2022 at 4:05 PM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

NO MORE BAN PLS.

You just never stop, did you ?

guys.... lets not be too harsh on @noneHotBuildTest.7251!

For the first time ever, he actually threw in a balancesuggestion thats.... sooomeeeewhat reasonable. Still to much... but he is atleast suggesting things.     WE are away from them "Nerf engie till its dead" posts. He mentioned specific traits and skills that he thinks could be tuned... wihtout going "KILL ENGIE PLEASEEUUU"

While i dont think that removing the CC from Overcharged shot is the way to go... im still gonna give him credit for improving his post quality by a mile. ❤️ 

I am actually proud @noneHotBuildTest.7251 ❤️ 

i mean... we have gone from "kill engie its always oneshotting everyone"    to     actually mentioning traits and skills that he wants changed...       Gotta see the small achievements guys. ❤️

1) didnt use the word oneshot once. 2) actually acknowledges that there will be a nerf, but mentions that he thinks that its not enough, which is fine, thats a opinion. Everyone can have a opinion. 3) Suggests what traits and skills could be changed 4) no videos from unranked that happend 5 balancepatches ago.

im so proud. 🥲

now you just have to stop doing this right here:

"That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------"

and we are looking at a respectable forumpost, ngl.   

Your still wrong.... but the post is respectable.

I am gonna give you a "HAHA" because it actually made me smile.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts" or "Discussing Moderation Decisions or Policy"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

Rifle holo is the new meta now.

Rifle holo has a quite easy combo and 1 shot everything.

There is no opening to counter play against correctly played Holo unless you have a lot of unblockables or just plainly greatly outskill the holo.

The holo buff make  engi rifle ridiculously overpowered for Guild Wars 2 PvP.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2022 at 2:38 AM, cyberzombie.7348 said:

This, I think people have short-term memory on what happens when core abilities gets nerfed to balance one elite spec build. 

If a core trait got nerf will make it balance.

Look at necro Death Magic + Blood Magic nerf,  the feel really good to against with it, and no one will any issue about it.

@noneHotBuildTest.7251That example is irrelevant because that was busted by default, no elite specs were needed to make it so. What I'm griping about is nerfing core abilities out of default viability just to balance one elite spec. That kind of practice only makes balancing messier in the grand scheme. 

Plus the only reason death + blood magic seemed op in recent years is because we lost the damage needed to keep it in check on Feb2020.

On 11/22/2022 at 2:24 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

guys.... lets not be too harsh on @noneHotBuildTest.7251!

For the first time ever, he actually threw in a balancesuggestion thats.... sooomeeeewhat reasonable. Still to much... but he is atleast suggesting things.     WE are away from them "Nerf engie till its dead" posts. He mentioned specific traits and skills that he thinks could be tuned... wihtout going "KILL ENGIE PLEASEEUUU"

While i dont think that removing the CC from Overcharged shot is the way to go... im still gonna give him credit for improving his post quality by a mile. ❤️ 

I am actually proud @noneHotBuildTest.7251 ❤️ 

i mean... we have gone from "kill engie its always oneshotting everyone"    to     actually mentioning traits and skills that he wants changed...       Gotta see the small achievements guys. ❤️

1) didnt use the word oneshot once. 2) actually acknowledges that there will be a nerf, but mentions that he thinks that its not enough, which is fine, thats a opinion. Everyone can have a opinion. 3) Suggests what traits and skills could be changed 4) no videos from unranked that happend 5 balancepatches ago.

im so proud. 🥲

now you just have to stop doing this right here:

"That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------"

and we are looking at a respectable forumpost, ngl.   

Your still wrong.... but the post is respectable.

I am gonna give you a "HAHA" because it actually made me smile.

The supportive parent we all need in our life. 

• Like 1