Golden Joystick Awards Nomination

Ashen.2907

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

They have wide range of content . its called  Strikes and raids .

We don't want to repeat raiders and you telling that if we need something or not (in this case mount)

Again, stop saying "we" about yourself. And you don't have some kind of monopoly on open world content, the same way there is easier instanced content, limited harder open world content isn't an issue.

See, you're talking about community and what's bad about it here, while trying to blame whatever group of players you always did blame for anything and everthing. Meanwhile I don't see players prefering harder contenet repeating "we want harder content, so easier one shouldn't be a thing!!", as opposed to your constant "I want it easier, so there shouldn't be harder content in the game!!". If you don't see the sad irony in what you're constantly doing in the context of this thread then oh well -keep screaming the game should specifically cater to you and only you, I guess.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Again, stop saying "we" about yourself. And you don't have some kind of monopoly on open world content, the same way there is easier instanced content, limited harder open world content isn't an issue.

See, you're talking about community and what's bad about it here, while trying to blame whatever group of players you always did blame for anything and everthing. Meanwhile I don't see players prefering harder contenet repeating "we want harder content, so easier one shouldn't be a thing!!", as opposed to your constant "I want it easier, so there shouldn't be harder content in the game!!". If you don't see the sad irony in what you're constantly doing in the context of this thread then oh well -keep screaming the game should specifically cater to you and only you, I guess.

Neither you or the Raiders have a monpoy telling us that "we dont need the mount" or not , from the OW ,or we dont have a wide array of other forms of other contents ... which is false ...we have Strike+raids .

If you want more OW hardcore areas , sucrifice the resources of Strike/Raids  . Or start buying Templates

edit: (ah today is the Extra Life stream , lets halt for today , we have 364 more days)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

On 11/4/2022 at 8:45 PM, lezbefriends.7516 said:

There are no clear "MMO features" in modern MMOs, they're already different from older ones and bringing in their own unique flavors. Saying it's not an MMO because it focuses on story is fallacious.

Good thing I didn't say that did I

Edited by HowlKamui.5120
  • Like 1