The most braindead pvp class/spec that performs well?

EpicName.4523

I want to do Decade of the Dragon achievement and it requires me to do 10 pvp games. I play this game VEEERYY casually and I think I did like 1 unranked game in my entire "career."

I am looking for the absolutely most cheesy, totally braindead, but effective profession/spec combo to finish the achievement without suffering too badly in the process. And I mean utterly braindead because I suck quite hard. Would appreciate some suggestions, builds and tips. Thanks.

Mechanist. Always mechanist. 

Rifle mechanist raid build. You’ll do so much damage as long as you kite a little and try to stay at ranged/use your cc abilities at the right time they’ll be dead too quickly to worry about combat. Lol

It wont always be successful but I’d give it a shot first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can also play a core support Guardian and just stick wherever your group goes, everybody plays Tempest now but core guard is still decent enough and very easy to pick up and play.

Just keep your allies between you and opponents, spam healing/cleanses on them, and let them worry about killing stuff.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EpicName.4523 said:

I want to do Decade of the Dragon achievement and it requires me to do 10 pvp games. I play this game VEEERYY casually and I think I did like 1 unranked game in my entire "career."

I am looking for the absolutely most cheesy, totally braindead, but effective profession/spec combo to finish the achievement without suffering too badly in the process. And I mean utterly braindead because I suck quite hard. Would appreciate some suggestions, builds and tips. Thanks.

I think that achieve can be done all unranked right? And just have to play 10, not win? 

If so, just run whatever you do in PvE as it literally won't matter.

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Thanks 1