Do you sell Treat bags?

Zei.6537

If you want gold it's better to sell the bags than open them. There is a chance of getting a very valuable drop but it's rare (otherwise they wouldn't be valuable) so overall you'll make more by selling them.

But if it's your first Halloween I recommend focusing on what you find fun rather than trying to grind gold.

You can also do a bit of both, open some to see what you can get and then sell the rest.

• Thanks 8

19 hours ago, Zei.6537 said:

This is my first Halloween event and I've been running Lab with groups. I have a lot of bags now and I'm not sure if I open them or sell them for gold. How much is the potential gold if I decide to open them?

You can calculate your avg gold per hr from the ToTs if you make note of time and inventory before and after Lab. Just figure out how many ToTs per hour you got and X by the value ~3s ea at the moment. The rate per hour can vary allot depending your magic find buffs, and how well the squad lets everyone tag and the speed of clears. It actually has many variables.

I would agree with DaniKat above who suggests just doing what ever feels fun as you go. Maybe sell some and open some. 😊

If you open remember to have some inventory space they tend to clutter up your bags with stuff. 😉

39 minutes ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

If you open remember to have some inventory space they tend to clutter up your bags with stuff. 😉

I was just noting this morning how the Jade Bot Recycler is working overtime in the Lab!  Something to enable for that purpose, if you have but don't keep it equipped...

I open only enough bags to fulfil any Daily requirements... Between those and the few account-bound bags that are acquired, it's enough to satisfy my urge to gamble... Less fun for me to realize I've just flushed gold for toilet paper and a dozen other things worth less than a few copper.  To each their own, but I'd rather pocket the sure coin.

• Like 1