oh no, your worst nightmare

gashen.3874

Just think of how many servers are intentionally not trying to go tier 1 to avoid these servers. Same applies to NA. Over half servers are playing so they never go above tier 2 or 3

WvW is just much less active since you optimize your fun by playing it less than you want.

And no, they're not thinking.

Edited by Riba.3271

what are u ppl just up with? tell the casuals to leave EBG so the queue disappear and the newbie-WSR of today cannot do anything. they barely have good players, it makes absolutely no sense to cry about them really

i mean a server where TLS is on cannot be good, just think about it. just don't play off hours, bc the high number servers will ofc blob u there. kinda unlucky, but write love letters to anet about this, not to the forums

• Confused 1

On 11/12/2022 at 8:45 AM, gashen.3874 said:

i,ve just entered the eternal battlegrounds and it,s a nightmare.

whiteside ridge and augury rock together a fate worse than death[ where,s the vallium]and the scotch, i think i,ll go to bed for a week.

Let's just remind everyone that GH+WSR last link was way worse and more stacked and there was only a reasonably close match (at least up to the Wednesday) when they played Gandara+FR.

Of course everything pales in comparison to that ill-fated link between Deso and WSR that was so stacked that they didn't lose a single skirmish (skirmish not match...) for a month and lost like 10-12 in the whole period.

3 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

I see some familiar faces here often critical of alliances and redistribution of players.

What, first time in T1 on EU? Enjoy your stay while getting outnumbered because you are the smallest server pair.

Again, am a server pride kind of peep, and still think, while being one, its going to impact those more causal. But yeah if they can get the math right it might lead to more of an issue of those more organized versus those less which might lead to better match ups since the tiers will sort the groups out. Time will tell. Will also have to admit, awesome this isn't one where I need to defend Mag since I am not on Mag! Sorry to the OP if they have a rough matchup.