NA guild- Give Me Some [SPACE] Small-scale Fights

XXX.8196

On 11/15/2022 at 7:36 PM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Nice comped group. What's the name of the first song you used? Reminds me of Dead Can Dance and Enigma. Fits in nicely there.

In the description of the video, I have every song listed and which remixes.

On 11/17/2022 at 12:09 AM, Ubi.4136 said:

Fun, but showcases just how broken boon sharing is.

I watched the entire video. There's ONE enemy bubble on them and then 2 wells spiking some guy who was nowhere near the tag. It's not their fault that people aren't stripping or cleansing because they'd rather spam 1 on mortar kits or die to reflects on their ranger mains. They push out of lake tower, 3 people just afk on the rams. But yeah it's clearly these "BoOnBaLl abusers" fault. So broken 🙃

Edited by Absurd.2947

7 hours ago, Absurd.2947 said:

I watched the entire video. There's ONE enemy bubble on them and then 2 wells spiking some guy who was nowhere near the tag. It's not their fault that people aren't stripping or cleansing because they'd rather spam 1 on mortar kits or die to reflects on their ranger mains. They push out of lake tower, 3 people just afk on the rams. But yeah it's clearly these "BoOnBaLl abusers" fault. So broken 🙃

I didn't blame them, I said it showcased how boon sharing is broken.  It's Anet's fault that it is the way it is.  You mention bubble, the thing that doesn't even dent boons anymore cause it was nerfed into uselessness.  Boon application is 10x boon strips at the moment.  The video is fun to watch, they did great.  Doesn't change my statement though.