Gemstore items should ALL be available.

Horus.8304

I totally agree! Too many times I have a sudden urge to buy some fashion but it's not available. And then months later when it becomes available I don't want it anymore because I came up with a different look I don't want to change, lol. This happens to me all the time, I've saved hundreds of dollars because of unavailable items, too bad for Anet.

This is exactly why I prefer the FFXIV cash shop, everything is available all the time and they get more money from me besides the monthly sub fee because that sudden urge is a strong force. 😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Drok Kindleshot.1496 said:

Anet needs to have BLC ticket or something so that you can just buy it and pick an outfit you want like 3 or 4 times a year for a set price and be done with it already this idea of scarcity is not working for many.

Its working as intended, it  generates demand.  You may want stuff exactly when you decide you want it, but that's not the point of this system which pays for our game such that we don't have to pay a sub.  

• Like 1

Back here again, because yeah - I know why they do it and I know it works and it isn't going to change.  BUT.  BUUUU~TT - the stuff that just came back into the gem store.  Some maguuma and wooden leg stuff etc.  We JUST had that stuff in the gem store, like...less than a month ago?  And it was there for a long time!  And now its back again!!  THAT is what I don't get, like what the heck. There is plenty of stuff people want to buy that only comes by like once a year(Hummingbird mount skin.....anet, do you not want my money? **nearly a YEAR**)

But this stuff is cycling back again already?  Thats what I really think is broken and really really awful practice.  Like ok stuff isn't alawys available, but at least cycle things through on a decent rotation?!  Hate this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1