Rifle Scrapper after the patch......

stolyaR.9621

18 hours ago, Doctor Hide.6345 said:

So legit question here. Was Rifle scrapper overperforming in WvW/PvP,? Or was this just an oversite on their part? Or does Anet just really hate ranged PvP? lolz

It dominated low ranks, in the high tiers playera were better and could focus them down or line of sight them.

Still though the absurd number of bullets that Scrapper could produce with quickness didn't give some builds many options to not get bursted down. 

• Like 3

The rifle feels like you're using a pea-shooter against a steel wall now. It was nerfed so badly, way beyond what was necessary. Nice way to kill a spec AN(Erf)T. The enemy in pvp can just laugh off the damage. Looked at the damage comparison from outside the pvp lobby. I think you should reconsider this nerf. It is plain class killing. You ever wonder why certain classes start to disappear from certain aspects of the game? This is one of the reasons. Over correction on the devs part.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

The rifle feels like you're using a pea-shooter against a steel wall now. It was nerfed so badly, way beyond what was necessary. Nice way to kill a spec AN(Erf)T. The enemy in pvp can just laugh off the damage. Looked at the damage comparison from outside the pvp lobby. I think you should reconsider this nerf. It is plain class killing. You ever wonder why certain classes start to disappear from certain aspects of the game? This is one of the reasons. Over correction on the devs part.

The nerf was necessary but nerfing that badly to kill the weapon and spec is ridiculous... I wasted my time and gold to farm and make a full set of ascend w/ rifle + trinkets to use on my engi and now this nerf pratically killed the spec 😔. I feel like a dumb as if all the time spent in vain.

Now i'll have to grind a ranger then spend more time and gold to switch my gear stats from pow to condi then use it on my ranger. I preffer to play condi scorg than condi mecha.

Btw u guys should give the same buff you gave to scep elem to scep necro, and perhaps buff the atk speed for pistol(preferable engi) since the rifle will pratically die after this nerf.

PS: anet should consider about this nerf.

• Like 1

Im starting to believe that this was intended nerf just to push people to level another toon.

Basically it prolongs gameplay time, you need to grind the gear all over again.

I dont have expierence with Anets ways of doing things, but if this the case, i guess i need to reconsider

consistency of this game 😞

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

Im starting to believe that this was intended nerf just to push people to level another toon.

Basically it prolongs gameplay time, you need to grind the gear all over again.

I dont have expierence with Anets ways of doing things, but if this the case, i guess i need to reconsider

consistency of this game 😞

I agree, my husband says he will not come back to the game 😞

Edited by Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So, I was running Quick DPS scrapper rifle, Alac DPS mech rifle and Pure DPS mech rifle.

Rifle was indeed OP, but these nerfs were just to much... Why change rifle attack speed instead of directly nerfing damage? It feels awful to use, it's like I'm shooting a ranged mace.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1