Bring Back Riffle Mechanist

Ruisenior.6342

2 hours ago, lorddarkflare.9186 said:

I did not know that Rifle was perceived as being oppressive in PvP. It makes sense, but I did not know. So the nerf was not as out of nowhere as it initially seemed.

Nerfing rifle auto in PvP: totally fine

Nerfing it to the point that it is weaker than pre rework hipshot: you gotta be kittening kidding me...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Nerfing rifle auto in PvP: totally fine

Nerfing it to the point that it is weaker than pre rework hipshot: you gotta be kittening kidding me...

Getting from a kitten animation to the worst weapon animation from the entire game didnt help either.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Kontrolle.3514 said:

So the counters to the super op engi rifle are all classes except necro and thief, well....

the counter to the super op engi rifle is and has always been brain usage. Something a lot of player lost during EoD release. Because projectile block / reflect is such a rare thing in this game.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sonar.4578 said:

I can't even log in to my mechanist right now, he is so crippled.  If we all just stop logging in on our engineers Anet might revert the change, the only statistic they look at is profession popularity.

*pokedex completion intensifies*

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sonar.4578 said:

I can't even log in to my mechanist right now, he is so crippled.  If we all just stop logging in on our engineers Anet might revert the change, the only statistic they look at is profession popularity.

I don't know, I've ran some cms with pugs and after the first time they failed, they seemed to have no problem relogging -unpromted, 3 people did it on their own accord, which in itself was pretty hilarious btw- into mechanists and succeeding the encounters. Might be more of a "you" issue. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1