Tag Watchers

jballstars.8219

26 minutes ago, Ruru.1302 said:

I'll be the one to explain I guess

When indo and his gang were linked with vip i think someone in his guild said in team chat "spam 1 if vip is trash" and a ton of people started spamming 1 so vip got pretty kitten about it

To be fair, that player thinks everyone is trash but his guild, while fighting pug groups of 25 with 30 in squad, another 30 on tag and his alt at spawn tag watching.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/12/2022 at 4:12 PM, Ubi.4136 said:

To be fair, that player thinks everyone is trash but his guild,

To be fair, that  seems very common these days with many guilds. It always makes me laugh when they form an alliance and it falls apart due to egos. "ermagawd I'm carrying you guys so hard!!"

Not that I personally know or care about the guilds being discussed  and maybe they're actually cooler  but it all seems to follow a typical pattern:

Playing with their type is also very boring. They will pirate ship randoms for like 5 minutes and then extremely carefully take out the downs at max range. Then post some unfunny memes in team chat.

Nothing really beats people dpsing downs and then bragging about it on a dps meter though.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/12/2022 at 7:12 PM, Ubi.4136 said:

To be fair, that player thinks everyone is trash but his guild, while fighting pug groups of 25 with 30 in squad, another 30 on tag and his alt at spawn tag watching.

To be fair in this case, it wasn’t Indo but Tiffy, and in this case she wasn’t wrong about them. True, I was in OP at the time (no longer and will never go back), and I’ve played with all the major guilds that have run and no longer run in the past few years, but VIP is by far the worst I’ve ever had the displeasure to squad with on more than one occasion. 

On 12/11/2022 at 3:48 AM, Celsith.2753 said:

If you are the ViP driver, first of all, thank you for the fights, it's been challenging and a lot of fun!

I haven't seen anyone using an alt to spy on where you are going. People genuinely enjoy fighting you and your guild and there is a lot of reporting in /m and /t of where you are. If we lose sight of you we ask in /t and there are people on other maps looking for you.

It's unusual for mag to bother chasing to other maps, we did it purely because it was a lot of fun.

I'm not saying this isn't a tactic that gets used. We just haven't against you as far as I have seen. It tends to get used against organized groups who use tag watching themselves.

Surely you jest, because this is simply untrue.  Trolling