Noone should blame toxicity in this system

Carnage.6751

I'm sick and tired this system really.After 5 month I've return to pvp for make a couple match.I end up with much worse experience.And its a known fact PVP community see Ranked PVP as a joke .A material farm.And if you are a serious pvp player wanna rank up.GOOD LUCK! People who decides to fate of match from first fight and if they wipe they staying afk at base,Unfair matchmaking plat againts silvers.Unbearable bunker meta with 10000 invun and blocks.Afk and trolls who sabotagin your team doesn't end because A-net have thumb on their kitten and they only ban if  You tell to trolls what they are.This game deserves to die if we have ban policy like this defends afk and trolls.I know as a Solo player I'm gonna get punish for winning to game because of stupid mindnumbing %50/50 winrate.How people don't get frustrated in this system?Should I hit bong for enjoy this system?People who pointing fingers to toxic people mostly that players being least useful in teams and just wanna get their free materials.İf you are a solo player ranking up is a dream because as soon you end up at third rank mm giving you most useless mouth breathers in matchmaking.You need to break your back for carry them and still Lose.

This system causing people to become toxic.Because matchmaking is a barricade on your journey at first place.And it becomes worse and worse with each season because people admit this gamemode is a loss cause.And we dont know WTF A-net doing.Who are the content creators of this game?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

45 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Yeah no I blame toxic players.

Did people have to hack in pro league?

Did they have to establish win trading cartels for money irl?

Did they have to threaten peoples lives on discord?

toxic players got what they wanted, they just didn’t realize they were always losers

Oh really toxic people are loser not because they have idle players who crying at corner after wipe ONCE?Coming here for only reward tracks and absolute being burden to people back.Yeah ruin to pvp .Turn it to a joke .Frustrate people then people become toxic you act like victim?Yeah people loser because they have idle and troll players in their team .Hacking and wintrading causing toxicity because That people staying İDLE on teams and making people rage.You dont make sense.

• Confused 7

Theres going to be that sort of antisocial behavior everywhere be it a game, company, school, etc. 

All of those organizations put systems in place to counteract such behavior as to not have the entire organization destabilized. Any organization that doesn't is typically naive, incompetent, or supports the antisocial behavior itself

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 1/1/2023 at 6:18 PM, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Yeah no I blame toxic players.

Did people have to hack in pro league?

Did they have to establish win trading cartels for money irl?

Did they have to threaten peoples lives on discord?

toxic players got what they wanted, they just didn’t realize they were always losers

This. You are totally allowed to blame people who make the game worse for profit or clout. There will be frustrated players in the matches of course, but the people who are just irritated are several degrees of toxic removed from the people who actively damage it.

It’s been this way for 20 seasons maybe- we’ll known perma banned and win trading streamers tell all the noobs to the game being toxic is ok.

meanwhile cmc got banned for balancing because streamers made a discord with anet admins in it and stalked, sexually harassed and would threaten to murder players when they don’t get there way.

Just now, Dantheman.3589 said:

It’s been this way for 20 seasons maybe- we’ll known perma banned and win trading streamers tell all the noobs to the game being toxic is ok.

meanwhile cmc got banned for balancing because streamers made a discord with anet admins in it and stalked, sexually harassed and would threaten to murder players when they don’t get there way.

Strap on gamers