Merch: There used to be GW2 art as wallpaper. Is it still available?

2 hours ago, Freya.9075 said:

Perhaps you could make your own? Some places do sell customized wallpapers. All you need is a picture of it. I don't know if there is any copyright laws about this, but worth checking it out if you really want it.

Custom wallpapers will not be cheap. However, if you have the money to spend, I doubt there will be any problems with copyright issue since it's for private use. No different from using it on your PC.

• Like 3

On 1/14/2023 at 7:26 PM, AgentMoore.9453 said:

If you do decide to make your own custom GW2 wallpapers, please be sure to pattern your bathroom walls with the Mystic Forge.

Mystic Forge bathroom wallpaper, or framed mystic forge art for the bathroom, should be standard in every home!

I am now actually considering if there's a way to get mystic forge art for a shower curtain.  If anyone can find a way, I'll be very appreciative.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Rogue.8235 said:

If anyone can find a way, I'll be very appreciative.

I was curious, so I checked. Evidently Amazon has some sellers who claim you can upload a photo of whatever you like and they will print it on a shower curtain for you. Amazon even has a 'customize' button specifically for this on the purchase interface. Do a search for 'custom shower curtain' and it should be one of the first results.

Bonus: If it arrives with crap quality, that's still perfect for a bathroom.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1