Bandit Death Mark

3 minutes ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

i Lost, (probably deleted) the Bandit Death Mark....Now the Executioner isn't spawning after killing the Bounty......I know that if ANYONE has it when killing the Bounty, he should spawn.  Problem is every time I kill one, no one has it.....is there a way to gain another DEATH  MARK?

they drop from embroided coin purses

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embroidered_Coin_Purse

• Like 1

I actually collect these (I put them on the character with Shining Blade). The ones that mark you still drop after the collection for the accessory is complete from the embroidered coin purse. The exotic accessory probably isn't able to be obtained if you delete it since it comes from a non repeatable achievement (Justice of the Blade - Stay of Execution).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

i Lost, (probably deleted) the Bandit Death Mark....Now the Executioner isn't spawning after killing the Bounty......I know that if ANYONE has it when killing the Bounty, he should spawn.  Problem is every time I kill one, no one has it.....is there a way to gain another DEATH  MARK?

Farm up some bandits, open their bags and at some point you'll get another mark. Also the executioner spawn is just a chance, not a guarantee, so it's not "if ANYONE has it when killing the Bounty, he should spawn". The mark itself also isn't a requirement to spawn it in the first place, but it increases the chance for a spawn.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Everything I've read, states the Executioner comes ONLY if someone, anyone, in the group has the mark......so was just quoting them....if that's not true, all the better!  The bounties are repeatable I see, as long as you get another piece of info to turn in to Rylan in Divinity's Reach....how many can you do in any one day?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, costepj.5120 said:

The tokens are account bound.

Yeah, I know, the idea was to join a bounty with my marks in the inventory, In my experience, every time that I killed a normal bandit with all of those death marks in my inventory, the Executioner always spawned.

• Like 3

On 2/2/2023 at 8:38 PM, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

Everything I've read, states the Executioner comes ONLY if someone, anyone, in the group has the mark......so was just quoting them....if that's not true, all the better!  The bounties are repeatable I see, as long as you get another piece of info to turn in to Rylan in Divinity's Reach....how many can you do in any one day?

From the first sentence on wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Bandit_Executioner :" Legendary Bandit Executioner is a bandit that has a chance to show up after defeating one of the bandit leaders needed for Long Arm of the Light, with the chance increasing if a player nearby has a Bandit Death Mark in their inventory."

I'm fairly certain you also don't need to get/complete the bounty order, I think the chance for a spawn is there simply on defeat of the bosses.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

How often does he drop the coin purse containing the 'Stay of Execution" achievement for Justice of the Blade?

oops, seems that for the achievement bag itself you need to have Bandit death mark in inventory anyways, otherwise it won't drop.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1