Missing characters

Single thing that makes me wonder it was that I struggled a bit to obtain any valid answer on account recovery for years after I become inactive.  Can a single email address hold two accounts on it? Because I don't remember creating any other account, and the game had 2 way auth binded since I've start playing. I had to respond to their questions to have old auth removed and installed new one on phone afterwards. Another thing was that back in the days I remember my account was directly on their site, nowadays I start the game via Steam, could this have anything to do with it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

See the note from Grahckheuhl.7549.. From library you right click on the game, select properties and then put that statement under launch options... All my old characters were visible once I did that. 

Thanks Grahck!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, eco.6280 said:

See the note from Grahckheuhl.7549.. From library you right click on the game, select properties and then put that statement under launch options... All my old characters were visible once I did that. 

Thanks Grahck!

What's the advantage to have to load Steam before GW instead of just launching GW?

• Haha 1