[Bug] Storm Tracking -- Cannot make jumps at floaty end part with the space background [Merged]

Hello, during Storm Tracking I'm completely unable to make these jumps at the end. I hear Glint say 'You can make it, jump' but I think she's lying because these jumps are impossible. Watching footage I'm supposed to be floaty here, but I'm not floaty at all. It feels like my jumping is normal, and the gaps are far too wide.

I've tried 5-6 times now, to no avail. 

https://i.imgur.com/94SON73.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You should be on a mount to do these. Raptor is likely the most appropriate due to its horizontal distance leap, but others can work.

Edit: Judging from reactions, seems I misunderstood the purpose of OP's screenshot, as many of you are reporting trying to do this with mounts and not on foot as it looked.

Edited by synk.6907
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

Happened to me too neither the griffon or the raptor got the floaty low gravity effect, making the mission impossible to complete. I hope they get it fixed soon, I just want to finish Living World to start getting my skyscale but, I'm stuck waiting on a hotfix instead.

• Like 3

Oh gosh, this is a new bug? ...man...just when I get around to actually doing this mission, it's broken. I thought I was doing something terribly wrong. Neither griffon nor raptor have the low gravity effect - and yep, it's utterly impossible to make those jumps without it.

• Like 2

Extremely frustrating.  I even tried to go back and get one of the orbs but it didn't help as it did not appear to give me what I would assume is a "power-up" buff. (The extra sparkles you get once you consume x amount of the orbs.)  Given if you make it to this "checkpoint" you don't respawn with this buff it's futile to continue.

Edited by Jafosan.8547

Yep, Same. Also, pretty sure the first time you're supposed to protect Blish in this mission is bugged too, at least for me no branded would come. Just sat there for like 2mins waiting for the progress bar to fill peacefully 😆 not complainong tho, at least that didn't affect mission progress...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

In the mission "Storm Tracking" in Living World Season 4, you are supposed to use your raptor to escape the mists. The very last section relies upon low gravity to make the final set of jumps, but I am having a bug where the gravity is not changing. I am unable to make the jumps using the raptor as directed. I tried looking up other players doing the mission and I can see that I have an error where the gravity does not change when it should. I even tried using a griffon but was not able to make it either. I have tried restarting the mission and restarting the game multiple times. I also met 4 other players who were near the mission area who had the same gravity bug. This bug currently prevents completion of the mission and progress in the rest of Living World Season 4. I would appreciate any help, I am stuck and not sure how to fix this. Thank you for reading!

for now, if anyone can find a friend with a skyscale (and related masteries), as long as you have already reached the mid-instance checkpoint at the start of the escape, you can have said friend host the replay of the escape and complete the final section on skyscale to bypass the bug by accepting shared credit.

• Like 3