SAB Request: Titles for Tribulation Mode Achievements

Roxann.9256

Doing the Tribulation Mode levels were very challenging and they took a long time, and I felt a real sense of accomplishment when I completed them.  I would love it if "Glutton for Punishment" and "Connoisseur of Pain" were titles we could get once we complete those achievements because I really did feel like a glutton for punishment while doing them 😆 , and getting those titles would feel like an additional satisfying reward for the time and effort it took to complete them.

• Like 1

Seen ppls doing whole tribulation on daily basis, finishing it in like something over one hour, so dunno if thats THAT BIG of an achivment. Way easier than Chalice of Tears or the one jp at draconic mons imo. Apart from that, there already are titles that shows your tribulation commitment, and even infusions. You get them once you collect all the green and yellow SAB weapons.

• Confused 4

Pretty odd thing to say when in the volcano you can have a mesmer helping you. While in the tribulation mode no porting is possible. And there are some glitches (one called "clodu skip") that only a small percentage of the already small percentage of hardcore players can use. Since those need a lot of training. (That is probably why ArenaNet decided to be silent about them - not officially allowing them. But also not doing anything to fix them.)

The normal player will need a lot of time. Especially for the first completion (when training) - needed ma hours. And I am not that bad at jumping. The full sets of skins need even longer then. Just doing the volcano a limited amount of time (not that many completions needed to get the existing achievements even if you need to re-visit when unlocking another achievement later which needs it) is much faster. Even without a mesmer.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

And? Still don't see the reason why there should be a title called Connoisseur of Pain or the other one for completing this JP's only once. If you really like to suffer on SAB than let them award it after 100th completion, so it's clear you don't do this for any reward, (coz you will already have all of them) and that you do that only to suffer. Apart from that there are rewards for completing trib for the first time already, so I do not see the reason why they should add more.

As for other JP's, I was comparing their difficulty without using glitches or portals. On SAB you can be carried as well as in other JP's using other glitches which cheeses it and lower it's worth even further.

• Confused 2

Seems people forgot how you could leech the instances by joining someone who was right at the end and get tokens.....Would you like to have same title as people who leeched it like this? Or would you like people have same title but without any work compare to you?

21 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Seen ppls doing whole tribulation on daily basis, finishing it in like something over one hour, so dunno if thats THAT BIG of an achivment. Way easier than Chalice of Tears or the one jp at draconic mons imo. Apart from that, there already are titles that shows your tribulation commitment, and even infusions. You get them once you collect all the green and yellow SAB weapons.

Chalice of Tears is easy...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 6:17 PM, Cernoch.8524 said:

Seems people forgot how you could leech the instances by joining someone who was right at the end and get tokens.....Would you like to have same title as people who leeched it like this? Or would you like people have same title but without any work compare to you?

This was fixed this year to my knowledge.