connection to login server lost ... [Merged]

So, only me have "Connection error detected. Retrying..." right now. Everything was fine yesterday.

My IPS send me promotional offer, through WIFI, until i accept/decline it my network have issue. So, it's ok now, i can log in.

Edited by NOx.1983
  • Confused 1

One can only hope that they fix this someday. This has been going on for me since May. I'm not on a vpn, it's not a firewall issue, and I'm not on a campus. It's made the game nearly unplayable for me. I suppose, if nothing else, it's encouraged me to look at what games have been available on the playstation that I never really looked at because I enjoy gw2 so much.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

This issue just started showing up at my end. I saw the error a couple of times, dismissed it, got logged out during my TEQ run. Had some trouble logging back in, and finally now that I'm back, I see the errors again. Was able to travel to the PVP lobby, but was unable to join any matches.  

[EDIT] Just got logged out a second time.

Edited by uki.9873
  • Haha 1

Error 42 again today, TP doesn't load, Chat sometimes takes up to 3mins to display what i type, constant popup telling me my connection is busted.  Checked my internet, 947down, 928 up, 4ms ping, so pretty sure its not that causing issues.

Hope someone looks into it soon, kinda unplayable right now.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok. its this happening again. im in Chile, with a very fast conenction. had o reinstall even but error stil happens. my ping is usually at 150 (avg 150). but now its jsut crazy all over the place. from 150 to 500 .up and down. to that skills stays THERE, WORLD DISSAPEARS, PLAYERS SPECIALY, THEN AL QUEUED SKILLS  and actions unleashes and game goes bat crazy.
skill seems flash, vindicator after Dodging dissapears in the sky for 30 seconds or more. GAME IS NOT JUST ACTING UP. ITS UNPLAYABLE. Been  happening for days now. Since the patch droped.

We are aware of the connectivity issue with the error code "42:1020:101:4457:101". We are now looking into this, and we will provide an update once we have more information. At this time, there is no need for additional Support tickets.

ME AJUDA PFF 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...