unreal Engine 5 mmos hard times for gw2

Bad coding? Lol. GW2's engine is pretty solid if you ask me. Unreal Engine games are like Unity - you can practically immediately spot them. Unity games, because they're full of bugs and strange UI choices owing to how scenes and behaviours work. Unreal games, because they always tread into the uncanny valley and are more style over substance. No; we don't need more Unreal Engine games. We need less.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

About as much. Less than Lineage 1 though, i might add. And none of it in the western market, from what i am aware.

Still UE though. It released with UE2.5. Did someone specify it had to be western MMO? Just saying.

34 minutes ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Bad coding? Lol. GW2's engine is pretty solid if you ask me. Unreal Engine games are like Unity - you can practically immediately spot them. Unity games, because they're full of bugs and strange UI choices owing to how scenes and behaviours work. Unreal games, because they always tread into the uncanny valley and are more style over substance. No; we don't need more Unreal Engine games. We need less.

lol I wouldn't go that far....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

About as much. Less than Lineage 1 though, i might add. And none of it in the western market, from what i am aware.

When you say "about" as much, do you mean like exactly the same amount every year? Or do you mean GW2 still earns more, just L2 is kind of close?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gravitron.7982 said:

When you say "about" as much, do you mean like exactly the same amount every year? Or do you mean GW2 still earns more, just L2 is kind of close?

It varies a bit. From what i see last year GW2 was ahead, but very close (within 5% i think, didn't try to count it precisely, just eyeballed it).