Jump to content
  • Sign Up

can we get flipped auto as well for berserker


felix.2386

Recommended Posts

untamed basically get a burst skill thats unique to the weapon every 15 seconds on unleash ranger.

some rip boons, some reduce CD, and do high damage etc

a similar mechanic can literally be implemented to warrior, so warrior can stop being so limited in terms of gameplay.

 

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If you want to do what untamed does, just play untamed.

And berserker already "basically gets a [flipped] burst skill that's unique to the weapon" more often than every 15 seconds.

If you want to press auto attack just play any other classes that already do auto attack.

if you want to have f1 skill just play another other classes that already have a f1 skill

if you want to have quickness just play any other classes that has quickness, why bother giving warrior quickness

this is a weak argument.

my argument is finding ways for warrior to have access to more possibility of mechanics that allows warrior to perform in a way that's not binded to a very limited amount of skills.

and auto-flipping is a way for that, to introduce more accessibility of uniquely trailored skill for warrior. and it is not a straight copy of skills.

lets not forget the fact that, thief is the first one that gets flipped auto attack followed by mirage, and not untamed, i only used untamed as a nearest example. should we delete untamed as well.

also untamed also has flipped pet skills, so let's remove flipped auto, because flipped pet skills = flipper auto right? thieves get flipped trap skills so let's remove flip auto backstab too.

it is so fascinating to me how people could post such uneducated comments.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

If you want to press auto attack just play any other classes that already do auto attack.

Is your thread about "pressing autoattack"? Pretty sure it isn't.

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

this is a weak argument.

Not as weak as another random "that class has x, so give x to me too".

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

my argument is finding ways for warrior to have access to more possibility of mechanics that allows warrior to perform in a way that's not binded to a very limited amount of skills.

Do you not realize that if "more keys to press as berk" was anet's goal then they can just add more keys to press for berk? Is this why you went with "that other class has this so that's a reason to give it to me"?

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

and not untamed, i only used untamed as a nearest example.

Lets not forget I'm commenting on what you wrote, not sure why you think I need to be informed about any of that all of the sudden now? 😄

1 hour ago, felix.2386 said:

it is so fascinating to me how people could post such uneducated comments.

Nothing in my post was uneducated, but I get your ever-present need to "punch back" whenever people don't just "yes man" your random buff ideas. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

untamed basically get a burst skill thats unique to the weapon every 15 seconds on unleash ranger.

Weird request. Warrior actually does have a unique burst skill to each weapon, approx. every 15 seconds give or take so not really clear what you are asking for here. 

Seems you just want to duplicate what Untamed does on the whole of warrior class? I guess the fact that specs/classes are intended to have different gameplay is of no concern to you. Luckily for us, it is a concern for Anet. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2023 at 7:22 PM, Obtena.7952 said:

Weird request. Warrior actually does have a unique burst skill to each weapon, approx. every 15 seconds give or take so not really clear what you are asking for here. 

Seems you just want to duplicate what Untamed does on the whole of warrior class? I guess the fact that specs/classes are intended to have different gameplay is of no concern to you. Luckily for us, it is a concern for Anet. 

I think it would have been better if one of the professions had more F skills. 

For a moment there Bladesworn could have been it, but the extra skills just restrict it even more then the other specs. 

Berserker could have potentially been quickness buffer if anet was applying their formula.

I think Spellbreaker potentially has more room RP wise to fill other playstiles focused more on defensive support like Tanks in other mmos but with the GW2 twist of being hybrid healer or buffer.

You can't deny that the specs need something extra to do so they don't overlap and default to melee dps that spams burst skills off cooldown.

There isn't much room for interesting builds since warrior is locked on the utilities and weapons to perform a single task.

A flip over skills would be good, but I think utilities would be the better pick. Another is getting weapon bundles that warrior lost from banners , that was 20 skills lost right there, yes they sucked but what other profession lost access to so many skills in a patch, basically reducing the options it has.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...