World Restructuring Guild unchecked AGAIN this morning

dbill.7483

For the past two days, my WR Guild selection has been "unchecked" when I've logged in. Well, this morning. it was "unchecked" AGAIN but now I can't select any guild for the beta.  I check the box, close & reopen the screen and it is "unchecked" every time.

It appears that ANET still has a long way to go before the basic functions of this beta are worked out. (sorry about the rant but this one set me off this morning)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

These days I play WvW on two accounts, my main and one of my alt accounts. Last night before logging off, I looked to make sure that my WR guild selection was still in place. It was on both accounts. When I looked this morning though, the selection was still correct on my alt account but was unchecked for my main on both the guild and WvW pages. Somebody in a similar thread quoted Rubi Bayer as saying that even if the check mark wasn't visible, the guild selection was still on record with Anet. I sure hope that's true but I'm bracing myself for more chaos after reset tonight, if people are being scattered all over the various worlds despite having done what they were supposed to do for this beta.  😰

Edited by Chichimec.9364
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, dbill.7483 said:

I check the box, close & reopen the screen and it is "unchecked" every time.

I had that as well, but when I switched to a different char it was ok. I hope it’s only a display problem, but it’s scary to be placed randomly for 2 weeks due to such an error

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

yeah, it does appear to be a display problem.  I checked on a different alt and it showed correctly.

But when I tested on another by trying to change my selection, it wouldn't uncheck but allowed me to check all selections. Amazing. But then the next character still showed my original choice.

• Sad 1

Last night my guild selection was set correctly. This morning the check marks had disappeared on both my guild and wvw pages. After server reset tonight though, I was placed on the right world. Haven't heard yet if other guildies were misplaced but tomorrow will tell if it was a problem for others or not.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

Last night my guild selection was set correctly. This morning the check marks had disappeared on both my guild and wvw pages. After server reset tonight though, I was placed on the right world. Haven't heard yet if other guildies were misplaced but tomorrow will tel if it was a problem for others or not.

Let us know please. Saw small guilds myself and saw all guildmates set correctly. Saw other larger guilds I know split across servers though.. So what did players experience?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Let us know please. Saw small guilds myself and saw all guildmates set correctly. Saw other larger guilds I know split across servers though.. So what did players experience?

So far so good with my regular WvW morning squad. Didn't hear any complaints about our folks being placed on the wrong worlds. We had people from at least three different guilds running  with us and joining our Discord channel for the run. None of them mentioned any problems with their folks being placed correctly.

Oh,  and for me at server reset last night, the queues weren't too bad. Immediately after the reset I was 14th in line for the desert borderland and it took less than 20 minutes for me to get ingame. This morning there was a queue on EBG but the other maps were fine. Speaking only for myself and what I experienced last night as well as this morning, this has been the smoothest, best functioning beta yet. I hope that's true for other folks too, as that would indicate that Anet did indeed get a lot of those early bugs worked out.