Letz give them Ideas how to improve Arc Divider the right way!

Myror.7521

5 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@eXruina.4956 the thing is they did improve Warrior thats why all 3 specs where able to Deal 40K+ DPS bench Back then. Still 2 out of 3 will be able to do this exact Thing. Only thing where (Not warr complete but) Power Warrior struggles is PvP (and maybe WvW now). They simply reworked and nerfed every good Ressource a Power warr get to Deal dmg (CCs and Burst skills, while CC makes sence to deal no dmg they still not compensate its Power loss somewhere else but also nerfed GS and Axe bursts by alot instead of let them as they used to be). Last but not least if we want to be able to Play Power warr for real again we might need to see Arc Divider, Decapitate, Eviscerate, Breaching Strike to deal acutually rly good dmg again.

lol, congratulations then and good luck.

i'm not here to convince you, big, strong warrior that you are.

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Half second cast time. 

Extra damage vs low health targets.

Daze on hit.

Recharges a portion or all of its cd when it hits.

Recharges other GS skills when used. 

Unblindable.

Just putting it back to how it was. 

There's like a million different ways they could make it a servicable skill if they sat down and thought about it but whoops too busy with that new expack I guess🤷‍♀️

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Shadowpeixera.2918 said:

Let's not conflate them being bad at balancing with your personal issues.

Agreed with this, but everything else he said is correct and shouldn't be discounted.

I'm marginally annoyed by the "make your fight experience worse" -> "sell you new tools to salvage your experience" flowchart they keep doing expack to expack. Even if its due to clumsiness due to crunch or oversight, the annoyance is enough to make me just consider shelving the game.  

Like... just don't do that.  I'm having fun, enough to pay for gems if you even just maintain the experience. 

I'm here to fight people and make friends/enemies in arena, so the things that impact that need to be gone over with a fine toothed comb. Asking me to buy stuff after pushing a patch that like 50-60 people from all parts of the game took time out of their busy day to inform you had issues makes me simmer and harms the chances I'll pay for content. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3

@Azure The Heartless.3261 Just not gonna lie here. Seems like i will just leave PvP again. Power Warr seems actually to struggle hart and the only thing left that is pretty good actually is Condi Berserker. Idk i don't like condi at all so I might wait till anet decides to buff things like Arc Divier, Eviscerate, Decapitate, Breaching Strike to a better power lvl. In this case cya in some better times in PvP 😛

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 Just not gonna lie here. Seems like i will just leave PvP again. Power Warr seems actually to struggle hart and the only thing left that is pretty good actually is Condi Berserker. Idk i don't like condi at all so I might wait till anet decides to buff things like Arc Divier, Eviscerate, Decapitate, Breaching Strike to a better power lvl. In this case cya in some better times in PvP 😛

Leopards Ate My Face

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

Here’s the thing with power berserker in PvP… it is NOT a sidenode, no matter how much people want it to be. It’s also a wet noodle without strength traitline and some might pump. I actually did 1v1 a condi berserker by playing extremely tight last night, but typically it’s just not gonna happen.

One thing that would help immensely is having Berserk F2 exit baseline. This alone would give Power zerker that extra escapes it needs.

smol edit: also been landing some 10k dividers in PvP, feels good man

Edited by ProverbsofHell.2307
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Myror.7521 said:

😏

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Agreed with this, but everything else he said is correct and shouldn't be discounted.

I'm marginally annoyed by the "make your fight experience worse" -> "sell you new tools to salvage your experience" flowchart they keep doing expack to expack. Even if its due to clumsiness due to crunch or oversight, the annoyance is enough to make me just consider shelving the game.  

Like... just don't do that.  I'm having fun, enough to pay for gems if you even just maintain the experience. 

I'm here to fight people and make friends/enemies in arena, so the things that impact that need to be gone over with a fine toothed comb. Asking me to buy stuff after pushing a patch that like 50-60 people from all parts of the game took time out of their busy day to inform you had issues makes me simmer and harms the chances I'll pay for content. 

I'm perfectly fine with everything said that kept to the topic. Anet *is* bad at balancing, and several of the core systems to the game, including the elite-spec system and the boon-condition system, are really, really unhealthy. Anet overtried with trying to make a different MMO, and while the strengths of the game are well defined, so are it's pungent weaknesses, like an entire class being chained to be the ONLY class that suffers from "fantasy design" because it's core component is countering the boon-condition system ( Necromancer ). Hell, consider all the nerfs to Spellbreaker in this vomit-boon meta.

Warriors have several problems without even touching those core systems: It's mechanic is bad/outdated , and they've been nerfing the burst skills. It's cooldowns for utilities are long, even thought some of those utilities are good. It's talents range from uninteresting ( Berserker's Power, Furious, Heightened Focus, Axe Mastery ) to weird ( Body Blow , Crack Shot ) to complete meme ( Vengeful Return, Dual Wielding ). The class lacks fun proc-based talents, we don't shatter earth or create poison fields, or summon orbital strikes, or blast things with a Hammer made of ice. Imagine the fun we could have if some Mace talent allowed us to shatter the ground, crippling and bleeding in an area everytime we disabled a foe, or something like that. Ah, and the weapon-design is still in 2013. Swords and Maces still feel clunky and weird and outdated. We get new stuff that either overlaps with the old stuff ( Pistol offhand/Dagger offhand and Axe offhand ) or just plain doesn't work in a intuitive way ( The entirety of Bladesworn ).

My personal belief is that the class lacks a representative that knows it's ins and outs, both for casual and competitive play. I don't think Warrior is memetier as a lot of doomsayers think it is, i think it has a place, and it's not a bad place, but it does need a lot of love and a massive weapon/talent pass to be more interesting instead of "i connect my burst WHEN IT'S NOT BLINDED/AEGIS/REFLECTED/DODGED ) and now i hit things harder for a while".

Ok back to topic on how to improve arch divider.

I believe most of us can agree it only needs to be reverted to it's previous interaction.

And to be really improved it need it's aftercast removed or greatly reduced. After all weapon stowing should never be part of a pve DPS rotation.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 10:45 AM, Blackthunder.8679 said:

Last chapter is literally solved with the power of feelings, maybe you should remove your blue air from your eyes and get real. Not woke, wtf bias. Biggots, fashists, gender issues, toxic masculinity and empowered females it's all pushed into your face in EoD. 

I can cope with bad story telling but not with USA politics beeing pushed into my entertainment media.

I hate to break it to ya, but gw has been political from the start.

• Kryta vs White Mantle(democracy vs theocracy)
  • Charr legions(revolutionaries) vs Flame Legion(theocracy)
  • Kryta vs separatists (democracy vs xenophobic radicals)
  • YOU (the main character) as a literal representative for Tyrian world leaders
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blackthunder.8679 said:

Ok back to topic on how to improve arch divider.

I believe most of us can agree it only needs to be reverted to it's previous interaction.

And to be really improved it need it's aftercast removed or greatly reduced. After all weapon stowing should never be part of a pve DPS rotation.

Improve it my foot. Chuck it.

• Haha 1