Breaching Strike doing too much dmg again in wvw?

Hotride.2187

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Breaching strike needed nerfed we all know that. But come on, you can't even hit a 2k crit with full zerker gear and runes. Bump up the damage or something bc its useless now. I laugh at the trait that says it does increased damage to boonless foes. When have you seen a boonless foe in WvW...... Never... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Deltama.2034 said:

Breaching strike needed nerfed we all know that. But come on, you can't even hit a 2k crit with full zerker gear and runes. Bump up the damage or something bc its useless now. I laugh at the trait that says it does increased damage to boonless foes. When have you seen a boonless foe in WvW...... Never... 

Actually it kind of didn't need a nerf, because now its an actual wet noodle of a weapon and things you could actually feasibly kill before became unkillable once they nerfed the damage.

Truthfully Breaching Strike wasn't even hitting harder than anything else that other classes would hit for with 2x less the effort. Like how just yesterday I got hit with 14k by a Mesmer just outright while they were Stealthed from having pressed two buttons because they had Relic of the Daredevil equipped.

But naw, Breaching Strike is only allowed to hit for like 6k because it has bonus damage to boonless foes. Ooooh.

Edited by KryTiKaL.3125