Please make a Charr model of the Legendary Armor

As a player who mains a Charr toon. I cannot tell you how many times I get disappointed when armor even the latest ones look terrible on him.

Please take extra time on the new legendary armor to make sure it looks good on Charr as well. I don't want to see another pixelated noseguard open face helmet. Make it fit like how the scrapper mask or the grinning tahkyun mask fits nicely over the snout. Leaving the jaw underneath open and a nice fit covering over the top of the face. It shouldn't look like a bubble for a head.

Add resolution to the torso. Better yet add resolution to the whole thing. Give the leg a exit for the tail. I don't wanna be sad like I was sad with Warmth of Koda.

Edited by HonesltlyX.7164
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Biziut.3594 said:

This, so much this. For example I still cannot stomach that in 2023, they still making helmets that delete charr horns...

...or skirts / jackets / trousers that make no allowance for tails.

Edited by Mungrul.9358
TROUSERS!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Male Sylvari have this problem too as nearly all armor is oversized and/or stretched weirdly on them. But it doesn't matter to me anymore since I finally couldn't take being a fashion tortured Sylvari main anymore by EoD and rerolled all my Sylvari to Male Human during character slot sales.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

There are also some issues for Asura characters in regards to some legendary effects (and "aura" type effects in general), most of them are slightly off center and are downscaled to the point where most of it is hidden inside the character model. I don't know what the in combat effects will look like but this could become an issue depending on what type of effect they are going for.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Asura get the same.

16 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

There are also some issues for Asura characters in regards to some legendary effects (and "aura" type effects in general), most of them are slightly off center and are downscaled to the point where most of it is hidden inside the character model. I don't know what the in combat effects will look like but this could become an issue depending on what type of effect they are going for.

Or male 99% of gear is male versions.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Asura get the same.

Or male 99% of gear is male versions.

This… this irritates me to no end…minimal sexual dimorphism or not, they are different and they deserve better… there are so many armors that I absolutely love the female versions of and am always so disappointed when I get on one of my charr or asura only to learn that the armor I wanted uses the male version on them and looks hideous…

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Panda.1967 said:

This… this irritates me to no end…minimal sexual dimorphism or not, they are different and they deserve better… there are so many armors that I absolutely love the female versions of and am always so disappointed when I get on one of my charr or asura only to learn that the armor I wanted uses the male version on them and looks hideous…

Exactly its so annoying because it looks weird on a female Asura.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1