Where is the announcement of the new fractal CM?

1 hour ago, Allori.7149 said:

A single line, what an announcement...

It's a cmode that was already announced, in the specific instance we already had in the game. What "announcement" do you need for that?

Read patchnotes and you'll know what the changes are.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It's a cmode that was already announced, in the specific instance we already had in the game. What "announcement" do you need for that?

Read patchnotes and you'll know what the changes are.

It was leaked, not announced. C'mon, are you really okay, with how Anet releases content in such an obscure way?

• Confused 6

12 hours ago, Allori.7149 said:

It was leaked, not announced. C'mon, are you really okay, with how Anet releases content in such an obscure way?

Nope, we knew cm is coming out because anet told us about it quite some time ago. And if you can't be bothered to read -or even skim through- patchnotes, I don't think you're exactly in place to complain about whatever information "missing" while that information is in the patchnotes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Nope, we knew cm is coming out because anet told us about it quite some time ago. And if you can't be bothered to read -or even skim through- patchnotes, I don't think you're exactly in place to complain about whatever information "missing" while that information is in the patchnotes.

Today I received a proper announcement in mail for a lot of stuff excluding the CM. I think you are actually trolling, because it's blatantly obvious what I meant. But other people have already said what most likely is the true.

I mean the promotional material, the link in the patch notes, the twitter advertisement.... You know...

Edited by Allori.7149
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

6 hours ago, Leger.3724 said:

The amount of people who do CMs is so small they don't matter to Arena Net nor should they matter. 

It's the same reason pvp or wvw don't get much attention.

Why would you advertise a failed portion of your game?

If you were correct, they wouldn't keep adding cms to the game in the first place. The question is why would they need to spam ads that they added a cm to one new fractal, which players were already informed about? To entice new players? New players don't start from cms anyways. This is a complaint searching for a non-existing problem.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 7/20/2023 at 4:51 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

We wanted at least 1 day heads up that new cm has a release date. Maybe a post on a forum or a tweet. Cmon Sobx, you are better than this 🙁

• Like 2

On 7/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, Leger.3724 said:

The amount of people who do CMs is so small they don't matter to Arena Net nor should they matter.

It's true, I do meet a lot of the same people frequently when doing the CMs daily -- expecially the 100 CM, as many seem allergic to it. 😅

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2