If anyone still enjoy old school pvp and dueling montage ^^

youle.5824

4 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

@shion.2084 I stopped playing for 2-3 months after 2 players from NA just ruined the fun in the game for me by spreading lies on stream about me ^^ was fun , so now I'm not rly back but chillin from time to time on eu, dueling players mostly

NA PvP streamer isn't many. Who did that? It's sad.

Nice to see others' videos, and you're a good duelist!

This also made me realize just how much defensive coverage Rangers/Untamed has. Almost thief like stealth frequency together with projectile hate and the elite Stab+Superspeed makes it a good 20-30 second defensive chain against ranged projectile classes. Awful to fight.

• Like 5

Hi I'm back

Y'all got any more of those duel/conquest montages?

Replace arguing with content on these forums please thanks

I stopped playing for 2-3 months after 2 players from NA just ruined the fun in the game for me by spreading lies on stream about me ^^ was fun , so now I'm not rly back but chillin from time to time on eu, dueling players mostly

NA clique (You know who you are) kinda gross. Probably stop making the game worse thanks

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

More pvp montage pls

Since you asked ^^ I made another one real quick for fun.  The herald is Pain the Eu thief and this was a offseason game so for all I know he was eating doritos while dueling me,  one should never take a winning 1v1 too seriously, and rev is kitten right now ^^ I would know it's my main. Same for the win on Drazeh, I had way more losses so doesnt mean anything rly.

Edited by youle.5824
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, doozer.7063 said:

For sure i do. But you need to improve your class choice. No mesmer or thief footage is sadder than sadge!

I actually have in one of my video a small power chrono clip xD where I memed big gamer Anya when he is on fa cata at its peak, legit no excuse possible for that. But you are right, thief isnt the class I enjoy the most right now but I still do some from time to time, Ill try to make a montage with these 2 classes and tag you in it ;) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, youle.5824 said:

I actually have in one of my video a small power chrono clip xD where I memed big gamer Anya when he is on fa cata at its peak, legit no excuse possible for that. But you are right, thief isnt the class I enjoy the most right now but I still do some from time to time, Ill try to make a montage with these 2 classes and tag you in it 😉

Great, deal! 👍