Soulbeast beastmode Swoop skill

Antares LYA.3504

@Antares LYA.3504 said:It seems like a bugged skill or description, but it definitely doesn't work as it says in a tool-tip.

SwoopSwoop at your foe making them vulnerable.Range: 1200

In reality its range is about 450-600 instead of 1200 in a tool-tip.

The 'lies' about our new elites and pets are just getting ridiculous.

Anet, when will you wake up and do some real quality control?

It has to be a bug. If not then the birds are just trash. First skill is a pathetic slow leap wich does on full beserker gear almost no damage. Second skill is just a way to get swiftness. I just wish that there would be a patch that does only bug fixing all classes. No PVE stuff or new rewards, just bugfixing. After that there should be a massive patch that does all the balancing.

I've seen this and the canine leaps (even worse) issue posted a few times now.I doubt it will be looked at unless you are literally friends with an Anet employee and can pester them directly.Might be better to spam bug reports ingame.Make one every day.I expect its the only way to get through to these people.Although its more likely they just add your account to an "ignore" list.

@Sandzibar.5134 said:I've seen this and the canine leaps (even worse) issue posted a few times now.I doubt it will be looked at unless you are literally friends with an Anet employee and can pester them directly.Might be better to spam bug reports ingame.Make one every day.I expect its the only way to get through to these people.Although its more likely they just add your account to an "ignore" list.

Gaile mains a ranger. that is our only hope.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish that someone would acknowledge if the range is incorrect or the tooltip is because as it stands there are several mobility beast abilities that do not travel the range advertised. Both the Canine skills travel 250 or 350 range rather than the said 400/600. The rock gazelle's charge travels 1000 not 1200 and the list goes on.

Additionally the Feline beast ability Bite is a massively underpowered , it's scaling is quite low and base damage at level 80 with berserkers is approximately 700 and it crits for up to 2000. That is just awful to be honest and the cast animation is large enough that it isn't useful to use at all really as 1 autoattack will surpass its damage.

Archived