Thief is too powerful and needs to kitten off

Deadmoose.6594

51 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I love getting 6 pips of chest xp in two matches because I was against the same overpowered thief two matches in a row. Second match had two thieves too, kitten that kitten. Thieves can go suck my mother kittening kitten mother kittener.

I don't know, most of times that i see 2 thieves in my team i just say "gg" to myself lol. There are better things than stacking decap "bots"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Take a look at Thief Profession traits: Acrobatics, Trickery, Daredevil. Doesn't that fit a clown? You can not have a circus without a clown. Thief Profession is the clown and the entire circus.

the joke has been on us for 11 consecutive years 🤡

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Take a look at Thief Profession traits: Acrobatics, Trickery, Daredevil. Doesn't that fit a clown? You can not have a circus without a clown. Thief Profession is the clown and the entire circus.

the joke has been on us for 11 consecutive years 🤡

Lmaooooooo that's some of the best kitten I've read this month so far 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I love getting 6 pips of chest xp in two matches because I was against the same overpowered thief two matches in a row. Second match had two thieves too, kitten that kitten. Thieves can go suck my mother kittening kitten mother kittener.

Everything you're saying is 100% accurate. Don't let the haters, simps, and fanboys get you down. If I ever see you in one of my games I'll give you the carry and give those thieves my Gunflame Enema. Guaranteed W. EZ mode.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Barabbas.8715 said:

Everything you're saying is 100% accurate. Don't let the haters, simps, and fanboys get you down. If I ever see you in one of my games I'll give you the carry and give those thieves my Gunflame Enema. Guaranteed W. EZ mode.

Dang you play zerk? Same braincells.

We're friends now too bad~

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, dead.7638 said:

Mes vs thief depends who can target/spam skills faster.    Literally spam a skill until stealth comes off and insta target them for burst.   Despite thief being able to get the first hit, just do better is all.

Thief gets first hit, can steal for an interrupt, has evades with almost any weapon, it should never lose to mes. Mesmer doesn't have the ability to sustain through a few openers. 

Mirage can maybe beat one, with desert distortion trait, but if the thief decides to just leave instead of re-opening, then you get no kill lol

Edited by Eddie.9143
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Eddie.9143 said:

Thief gets first hit, can steal for an interrupt, has evades with almost any weapon, it should never lose to mes. Mesmer doesn't have the ability to sustain through a few openers. 

Mirage can maybe beat one, with desert distortion trait, but if the thief decides to just leave instead of re-opening, then you get no kill lol

exactly, if a mes wins a fight it just means the thief ran off. It's annoying af.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie.9143 said:

Power chrono can also win this, but its harder.  Doable though. 

As mes you should ideally not be in a position where you're 1v1ing a thief unless you're virtuoso. They want to take you off the map because more often than not you're squishy. You should be blowing up the thief's teammates. You can if you can take the fight though.

Even if a thief leaves fight, you won. A thief not actively killing someone or decapping is wasting time. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Can't it be agreed that thief has bad group fight, and instead of Arenanet fixing this, it has been resigned to this god aweful annoying low risk moderate reward spec, whos ability to escape is only dictated by the thiefs skill level, not the enemys?

I would hate to be a DD thief, knowing that no matter how good I am, if they introduce a sPVP game mode that does not include backcapping, I cease to exist.. becuase XYZ specs are far better at +1ing, and group fighting.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

I would hate to be a DD thief, knowing that no matter how good I am, if they introduce a sPVP game mode that does not include backcapping, I cease to exist.. becuase XYZ specs are far better at +1ing, and group fighting.

They already did that. If you go into 2v2 on thief or 3v3 you get actively verbally abused. 

Can't it be agreed that thief has bad group fight, and instead of Arenanet fixing this, it has been resigned to this god aweful annoying low risk moderate reward spec, whos ability to escape is only dictated by the thiefs skill level, not the enemys?

It's resentment. You can't balance for resentment. And since thieves can only play in situations that lead to resentment (They can't participate very well in zergs or teamfights so they have to pick off weak targets that might otherwise have escaped or bully people not accompanied by a group) - 

🤷‍♀️

Hey, at least it has RP parity. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1