10 years thank you

today marks 10 years of guild wars 2 for me the best community i ever been a part of and the mmo that's enervating and blazing new trails! i salute my gw2 comrades 

I don't know what you've done but your post is almost invisible, it seems to be light grey text, which doesn't show up well on a white background. I had to copy and paste it without formatting to make it readable.

I'm glad you like the game though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Well, it does fit lately...

only if you make a drama about everything and complain about everything. 

17 hours ago, lokoma.9756 said:
today marks 10 years of guild wars 2 for me the best community i ever been a part of and the mmo that's innovating and blazing new trails! i salute my gw2 comrades

Congratulations! To the next 10 years. 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

Imagine being such as sour-puss you have to react with the confused emote to someone just expressing gratitude and enjoyment of a game...

Like seriously, why are you even here...

Maybe they don't know, too confused

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Well children i remember April 2005. 

I can tell you stories about my adventures back in those time. But i'm old now and Tyria is not the same place anymore. 

My god i am really old... 18 years of Guild Wars... 

A lot of changes since 2005 but still my favorite game. So many good memories and nice people ive met. 

And more to come ! Cheers ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

Imagine being such as sour-puss you have to react with the confused emote to someone just expressing gratitude and enjoyment of a game...

maybe they are confused by the formatting, it is still wonky (dunno how for other themes but in the dark theme it looks like it was enforced black background with while font)

5 hours ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

I think the confused reactions were caused by the hilarious typo that expresses the exact opposite of the OP was trying to communicate. 😄

• Confused 2