Rune of Radiance - Relic?

Uthrax.4975

A bit sad most of "niche" effects, and overall most effects, have been deleted.  All new effects feel dull to me.
Like Sanctuary runes effect on my OW LI AFK Mech, runes of Pack etc.

Hope they will add a lot of new ones very soon.

Edit* really sad too I have to wait next year to craft new legendary runes relics, again. It was so comfortable.

Edited by Zhaid Zhem.6508
  • Like 1

After playing for a bit and trying to come up with a decent relic to replace the +33% aura duration, I've decided that I'm going to step away from the game for a bit and wait to see if they add it back in at some point. I was still kind of sore over all the changes they made to 'Tempestuous Aria', but somewhat got over it by just switching to 'Harmonious Conduit' or 'Invigorating Torrents'.  But really, both of those traits are kind of worthless in large group events as I'm usually getting a ton of vigor, regen and swiftness from other players and would much rather have the option of applying auras to 10 players. My build is about AURAS, lots and lots of AURAS. Sigh.

• Confused 2

For WvW, the auras are a big selling point in favor of Ele, so losing 33% duration on it is kinda harsh. Especially since there isn't any good replacement among the other relics...   
Especially after the shadow nerf of Elemental Epitome last patch. Magentic Aura and Shocking Aura on that trait went from 4s to now 2s.
Messes up staff boon catalyst even more, since 2s magnetic aura means that if you proc Elemental Epitome using Staff Earth 3 -> Transmute, then you cannot transmute it again as it runs out before the CD. So now you have to blast in earth with a delayed Ice Spike, with Earth 1/5 projectile finishers or some utility.

• Like 1

Most of the aura nerfs are duration nerfs i think this rune sets effect was on the chopping block. What we need is for the relic to get an aura on heal maybe light aura that we use to have. OR better yet maybe stronger transmutation effects or on transmutation effects.