For inactive players, is there any point in logging in any more?

The problem with this is old players already made million of million passive gold each day for this system many will never need gold again anyway. But now new players have to struggle double so hard to claim they daily they the one that gets hurt. So yeah the new system only hurts the new players sadly

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Polar.8634 said:

i would not spend time 83 silver, so ye

As I said, it depends who's asking. If it's nothing for you then that's great(?) and simply don't do it if you think it's not worth your time. On the other hand if someone (like OP) literally admits they're an "inactive player" and still demand rewards for logging in-and-out for 2 seconds then I'd say 83silver is simply enough. Possibly more than enough. Rewards should be earned through gameplay.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Sad 1

On 8/22/2023 at 4:47 PM, Mistwraithe.3106 said:

I think it's reasonable to cut down on the rewards for just logging in. I know it's frustrating for people who farmed logging into multiple accounts, but is that really how GW2 is meant to be played?

It was like that for many years, so that expectation is not unreasonable. A much better time to make a login rewards change like that was long ago, so really it kind of feels like closing the barn door after the horse has stopped playing the game. Or something like that. 😁

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

It was like that for many years, so that expectation is not unreasonable. A much better time to make a login rewards change like that was long ago, so really it kind of feels like closing the barn door after the horse has stopped playing the game. Or something like that. 😁

There's alot of ways to play as unintended. xD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2